What's new

Brews Bros Shortfills £4.99 inc nic shot

I’ll need to try some of that ! Cheers [emoji1303]

I tried the straw biscuit spoilt in a tank and it was quite nice then couple of weeks later put some steeped in my billet box with the vapeshell and it was lovely !
That one from chefs is richer, creamer with stronger but better biscuit taste I think it's the best example I've found even over premixed versions [emoji5]

I too have a couple of the Custards to try for the first time. I’m also intrigued to try the Strawberry Shake & their Iced Coffee. Any recommendations or feedback for those 2 ??

Hi i can vouch for the Melimade, a similar juice to the Tropicade. I have a 250 ml bottle of Custard Dynasty steeping since 29/04/18 and im not getting anything great tasting from it yet. Just bought the Strawbiscuit Split and Fruit Chews but they wont be ready for a few weeks yet. Also got the Cereal Killer at same time as the custard and finding it quite nice.

Iced tropicade is awesome, been my ADV for a number of months now, applack is another good un

Last edited:
i tried the donut blues and didn’t rate it at all. However since then I think I’ve just realised cakes and custards just aren’t for me - much to my disappointment as I loves stuffing real custard and cake in my fat face. I’ve tried various brands of custard including the likes of digbys and honestly feel I wouldn’t pick any out as custard in a blind test. Is the custard dynasty able to change that or do we think I need to forget the dream of vaping actual custard :(

Back
Top Bottom