What's new

Biggest TPD fire sale purchase regrets

SlyT

Postman
Apologies if this isnt the right place but I was curious what other peoples most regrettable purchase in a moment of madness was.

I bought some fairly random stuff and tons of juice I discovered I hated with more in the mail. I also bought a TF RTA G4 as well as the G2 - despite reading an article that said the 4 coil setup was overkill and the 2 coil was more enjoyable. Strangely I thought perhaps one day I might want to try it out to see if they were right!

I also bought some stuff today that must be the dregs of what was left that no one must have wanted because I didnt want to miss out on the savings!

I assume I am not alone so thought it worth seeing what else people bought and chuckle about it with others, rather than feeling foolish on our own listening to others who made far more sensible choices!

It was a feeding frenzy - am sure you are right and many ppl hopped on the bargains. It was hard work to spot an item - quickly research and review it before it sold to someone else.

Yep. I even told people on here about some tfv12 clones on a site, by the time I got a chance to go back, the one I wanted sold out so I got the Maxo v12 basically "for a laugh"!

My biggest regret is probably not buying more. Liked certain things and now wish I had got 2 or 3 for the silly price they were

My only regrets are the goblin mini (good tank, but I find the airflow too restricted ATM, maybe I'll change my mind after playing with it) and one bottle of juice.

All in all it was £8 that I'd have only wasted on something else anyway!

I think I wasted £4.99 on a Taifun GT clone, now I've looked at how fiddly it is to wick and refill.

No regrets here,I only bought the Medusa and for £12 even if it turns out to be shite (which I know it won't),not lost much:D

reget not getting a couple more coolfire 100TC at 17.99, the 1 I did did get turned up today and seems like a nice mod, price has gone up to 27.99 today and I'm still thinking about one or two more at that price!!! Will it ever stop!!!!

IMG_0962.JPG

So far, bearing in mind I haven't got around to using the majority of it yet.... the Arymi Gille tank(s). I find it slightly flavourless, and it leaks if you don't keep it upright.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom