What's new

Big spring sale at sourcemore

To be honest @mrs.ashy, although £3.00 for 10 pre-made coils might sound cheap, building your own is infinitely cheaper and after a very short leaning curve, building 1.0 Ohm coils is really very easy. I'm not trying to tell you your business but it's definitely much easier than people think.
Admittedly you would need to buy a few cheap tools ( mini screwdriver set , toenail clippers for cutting the wire, possibly a coil jig but equally a screwdriver can be used to wrap the coils around, and a pair of ceramic tweezers), and that's about it.
I guess buying ready made probably is easier in the long run.

To be honest @mrs.ashy, although £3.00 for 10 pre-made coils might sound cheap, building your own is infinitely cheaper and after a very short leaning curve, building 1.0 Ohm coils is really very easy. I'm not trying to tell you your business but it's definitely much easier than people think.
Admittedly you would need to buy a few cheap tools ( mini screwdriver set , toenail clippers for cutting the wire, possibly a coil jig but equally a screwdriver can be used to wrap the coils around, and a pair of ceramic tweezers), and that's about it.
I guess buying ready made probably is easier in the long run.
Certainly up for having a bash...got a SXK kf lite in my FT basket but waiting for payday as well as looking into the ins and outs a bit more. I'll be having a go soon. For now I'm starting with learning how wicking works and will crack on from there. @Discomatt has been kind enough to offer some for me to have a go. Cheers @gouldenvape :)

Anyway, whichever way you go --good luck-- and with the Hastur mini and KF lite you've got 2 great MTL tanks to be getting on with.

Back
Top Bottom