What's new

B grade Rose 3 TPD £30

gibs

Initiate
Head to eden mods official website. Rose 3 B grade for £30, the perfect ones for £40. Used ones are going for £55 on ebay. Never seen them cheaper than this.

Nice share mate. Too rich for my blood, but loadsa Rosie fans around here.
(I don't think I've ever bought an atty over $25.[emoji6]).

Same here. The most expensive one i've bought was a trillium at £20 on ifancyone last week. Well now the trillium is the second most expensive i guess. [emoji45]

Ross 3 is a fabulous atty! I swithered over the blems at £30, then thought feck it, I'll get a minter at only 40 quid? It was only when having the discussion with myself on what to buy that I remembered I don't use tanks, ever :D Brilliant atty though, stunning flavour (for a tank)!

Sad to see the lads shut up shop :( Their Snapdragon is my favourite atty ever.

It's worth every penny, grab one, even if it's one of the B grades, if you can stretch to it. Aye, it's £37.50 delivered for a b grade, but it'll outlast you easily (stock up on spare parts) and save you a fortune on cheap tanks ;)

It's worth every penny, grab one, even if it's one of the B grades, if you can stretch to it. Aye, it's £37.50 delivered for a b grade, but it'll outlast you easily (stock up on spare parts) and save you a fortune on cheap tanks ;)
I'm dtl though. I'll go down to restricted, but I can't go back to mtl.

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
I'll consider this when I'm sober.

Ordered one based on a few reviews and mainly as I’m restricted DTL’er.
Sad to hear of there business shutting down.

Told myself it go towards my 1 year anniversary this January

B,
S

Back
Top Bottom