What's new

Anyone after a Coilmaster DIY Kit v3?

I believe they are drop shippers?

Not sure on that, they do keep stock but that's what every does, they're in Salford

They've pissed me off with this, they're emailed me the Coil Master offer every other day, you'd think if they were doing that they'd have a solid supply of stock

I've had a couple of rounds with their customer service & they've always been very good

Hmm, I think not from China, maybe a EU warehouse?
Its possible I don't think we are getting the whole truth :hmm:

Not sure on that, they do keep stock but that's what every does, they're in Salford

They've pissed me off with this, they're emailed me the Coil Master offer every other day, you'd think if they were doing that they'd have a solid supply of stock

I've had a couple of rounds with their customer service & they've always been very good

Yes there in Salford in a Newish house according to there address which I had to rummage around for and can't fine a phone number for. I would say thats just a random address.
I'm not convinced to be honest.

I personally wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.
They even started there own thread when they joined asking about there own business.

Its possible I don't think we are getting the whole truth :hmm:

The site drop down currency menu is uk pound or euro, that's what makes me think a eu warehouse, doubt they are shipping big time the other way, but who knows.

So I got my "Order Shipped" email today.
The funny thing is it says it's shipped tomorrow!

cUhzKeJ.png

So I guess it's not surprising the RM tracking doesn't work!

DiQ9rHJ.png

Last edited:
I think that means the label has been printed and tracking number generated, then apears on RM tracking once it's passed on to them and scanned. Looks like someone got ahead of themself logging orders today that are due to be shipped tomorrow and the emails get auto generated.

Royal Mail have a shitty way of tracking items, usually when i try to track something like we don't have that information, it will be available once the item has been delivered. Now i ask you what's the point of that if you already have the item ?

I use the 17 track app for android.
Just put number in and it detects carriers no need to visit different sites to track from overseas

Most items i get are generally with Royal Mail though i have started to buy from China so that app might come in handy, @Frogprince you don't happen to know if there is a version for iphone do you ?

Back
Top Bottom