What's new

Aerovape UK Ltd Cheeeeaaaappp Juice

Is it just me, or does lemon biscuit taste like gingerbread men? :p

I'm not a massive fan of the creme brulee, very bland. I'm getting the creamy clouds, as i was expecting, slightly sweet, but that's all. I'm going to give it a few more days to steep away see if I get anything from it. If it has vanilla in it, then it needs to be stronger, IMO. You won't get a wide range of flavors from custard or sugar, i know that, but vanilla i feel could really boost it Aerovape Ltd.

I've been steeping for 3 weeks now and they have all responded really well to it. The lemon biscuit for me is coming through as a soft lemon shortbread biscuit flavour. No gingerbread men yet but sounds like it would be nice!

In my reviews on the blog I came to a similar conclusion as yourself re: the creme brûlée. A creamy sweetness with crystallised brown sugar tone. I feel the vanilla comes through but is extremely subtle. I haven't found it has changed hugely by week three, but your experience may differ.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I've been steeping for 3 weeks now and they have all responded really well to it. The lemon biscuit for me is coming through as a soft lemon shortbread biscuit flavour. No gingerbread men yet but sounds like it would be nice!

In my reviews on the blog I came to a similar conclusion as yourself re: the creme brûlée. A creamy sweetness with crystallised brown sugar tone. I feel the vanilla comes through but is extremely subtle. I haven't found it has changed hugely by week three, but your experience may differ.

Just chucked another order on last night, for Black Purps, Kiwi Dream, and Torrone Parfait, looking forward to trying them :)

I've left Creme Brûlée to steep some more, so hopefully i get a bit of vanilla come through. I really like the Sweetie Pie, vaping away at that now, so will definitely order some more of that!

Just chucked another order on last night, for Black Purps, Kiwi Dream, and Torrone Parfait, looking forward to trying them :)

I've left Creme Brûlée to steep some more, so hopefully i get a bit of vanilla come through. I really like the Sweetie Pie, vaping away at that now, so will definitely order some more of that!

The Sweetie Pie just gets better. On wk 3-4 of steep and it is very very nice. The pastry now has a slight strudle-ness to it. A smidgen more apple would be nice but I'm being, like, micropicky now!

The Sweetie Pie just gets better. On wk 3-4 of steep and it is very very nice. The pastry now has a slight strudle-ness to it. A smidgen more apple would be nice but I'm being, like, micropicky now!

Yup i agree, i think you get enough from what apple is in there mind, but a tad more would be perfect! For the price I don't think anyone can really complain, for me it's more approval for what they can achieve at such a low price.

I'll go check out your blog, see what your take is on the others :)

Yup i agree, i think you get enough from what apple is in there mind, but a tad more would be perfect! For the price I don't think anyone can really complain, for me it's more approval for what they can achieve at such a low price.

I'll go check out your blog, see what your take is on the others :)

Couldn't agree more. Hope you like the blog and reviews :)

Last edited:
No sign of my order :(

One week later an my order is still not delivered. Their website also went down later on the day that I ordered and only came back online yesterday. Dunno where my order my went, its showing as completed.

I am going to place a second order.
I ordered most of the flavours back in april.
Creme brule not for me,but try a ten mil first,it was much better after i left it for 4 weeks.
Coffee hazulnut i really liked again i left it for 4 weeks after trying when i first received,will be ordering 60 ml,people in work love the smell of this one.
blue mountain i am vaping this right now iam undecided on this one.
Lemon biscuit is tasty again better after a good steep will be re ordering 60ml of this its yummy.
Kiwi dream i only tried this in my magma when i first got my order,it has had a good steep i will try it again tommorrow.
Sweetie pie was ok but i will order another 10 mill and leave it for a month because i gave this one no time to steep.
Torrone parfait same as the sweetie pie will order another 10 mill and leave it steep for 4 weeks.
Going to have to try the purps as well
Really like this company there juices are top quality imo.

Aww crap. Just got my order and tbh I was like a kid in a sweet shop (pretty excited haha) but now have to wait for them to steep. Was expecting to wait around a week or so but all you guys leaving for 3-4 weeks!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :17:
Whats a geezer to do

Back
Top Bottom