What's new

A quick announcement and some Cheap Nic For your Freezer

Well mine arrived today after the re-delivery. And by the time I got into the package, the best before date on the bloody nic had expired! Whoever wrapped this, I hope they've not got me in Secret Santa. Should be about May before I get into my prezzie!

Seriously though guys, thanks for such a great deal and the safe delivery. My eyes are fixed firmly on the website waiting for developments. Nicely done!

Well mine arrived today after the re-delivery. And by the time I got into the package, the best before date on the bloody nic had expired! Whoever wrapped this, I hope they've not got me in Secret Santa. Should be about May before I get into my prezzie!

Seriously though guys, thanks for such a great deal and the safe delivery. My eyes are fixed firmly on the website waiting for developments. Nicely done!
We Believe in tape ...

Lots and Lots of tape

Thread resurrection time!
My nic arrived, are you boys available for Xmas present wrapping, because that was epic!
So.... time has passed... I'm ready for new gossip. Spill!!! @ZT @OccultScientist !!!

Gaaaah, never mind, a quick refresh on the website and I got my hot gossip. Yay to south coast vapers revival!

I can get @South Coast Vaper juice in concentrate form now? I love you Tom!!!

Trouble is, Reckon I'm going to have to wait until after Christmas before I can afford to buy any :(

I can get @South Coast Vaper juice in concentrate form now? I love you Tom!!!

Trouble is, Reckon I'm going to have to wait until after Christmas before I can afford to buy any :(

Nice one Lee happy days. It was a way to keep the brand alive and really pleased about that.
Now for those that want it high VG Nipplejuice is possible.

Fingers crossed you can get some soon mate.

Nice one Lee happy days. It was a way to keep the brand alive and really pleased about that.
Now for those that want it high VG Nipplejuice is possible.

Fingers crossed you can get some soon mate.
Well I for one am glad you have made this decision Tom. I'm sure most others are as well. Like you say, the brand now lives on and it means I can still get my fix of God Yog, Crackberry, Nipplejuice and Callicustard! :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom