What's new

7 50mls with nic shots for £16.95 delivered

Ive put the nic and then back in the cupboard for a few weeks...just tried a tank of the fudge u....not to bad so far tbh.

They'll get better with age.Make sure and shake them every day or so while they're steeping.A couple of minutes work on a bottle makes all the difference.
Fudge U is nice straight off but wait 'til you taste it three weeks later.I thinned mine down with some high PG strawberry juice for MTL.It's really nice now.

Tried the coffee one and its really awful, disgusting actually. Like old socks steeped in fake nescafe.
The rainbow drops is my pick out the bunch, genuine skittles vape and refreshing.

Also took a punt on these, £13 for LP Crust 150ml and 3x nicotine shots. Nice crust flavour and fresh sweet lemon exhale.

https://vapeabox.co.uk/collections/...0ml-shortfilled-eliquid?variant=6198740615207

Best review ever!

Just got mine today. Added nic shots and dripped ambit. I quite like the coffee one even without steeping. Just goes to show how tastes very much different sometimes. My pick ATM are apple - not too sour, more like a Golden Delicious apple, grape menthol - not too much menthol and the coffee. Let's see how the rest develop after a bit of steeping.

Just got mine today. Added nic shots and dripped ambit. I quite like the coffee one even without steeping. Just goes to show how tastes very much different sometimes. My pick ATM are apple - not too sour, more like a Golden Delicious apple, grape menthol - not too much menthol and the coffee. Let's see how the rest develop after a bit of steeping.

A sort of apology to Vape.A.Box

I took the "bull by the horns" tonight with the Caramel Latte again. At the beginning I was dubious as to whether it would ever taste of anything else to me personally but Poundshop "Not Really Nescafe". Do you know some 4 weeks later, after I had trained my palate with a Coffee Coconut Cocoa cloud juice from a well known £1.00 a bottle place, this is actually a nice well rounded taste now. I think it was just a shock originally as I was used to anise and sweet fruit flavours.It is now actually a really good vape.
Just shows what a little imprisonment (with regular agitation) in a dark place can do for some things.This basically means I actually like all 13 flavours that I have bought (two different orders included the FUDGE U twice). That's a bargain alright.

Had a strange effect from vaping the Mctwist juice today. Actually first tried it yesterday and again today to make sure and sure enough its giving me actual burnt tongue.

Not sure why, maybe lots of distilled water causing steam? Its actually cause my tastebites to turn bright red.

Last edited:
Had a strange effect from vaping the Mctwist juice today. Actually first tried it yesterday and again today to make sure and sure enough its giving me actual burnt tongue.

Not sure why, maybe lots of distilled water causing stream? Its actually cause my tastebites to turn bright red.

What are you using it in @scumbag ?

Try it for a good few minutes, it tastes pretty good but just need to know it not just me getting that weird burnt tongue sensation.

You know what I thought was cool? The way you don't need to use a knife to take the top off the bottle to add nic thought the juice was average at best

Got mine steeping. Will try them at the weekend when it will be 2 weeks. I tried the apple, grape menthol and coffee which I thought were all OK without steeping. I'll try the mc twist and post back about it. I might get another load of these depending on a dripping session at the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom