What's new

50% offer with CBDMODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wish I hadn't seen this. I wonder how long that offer runs for, and the rather better offer of 100ml for £70 + a free 10ml bottle is on for.

I'm a little sceptical you can get 6000mg of CBD disolved into 10ml of PG though. I'd like to get a sample so I could test it out and see if this is for real.

It's not possible mate I make the stuff it's like trying to stick a cucumber up your bellend it won't work in fact that might be easier, either way I wouldn't attempt either

I had some of their stuff if I've still got it lying around I'll send you some and I'll send you some of mine (won't be much just a couple of ml I'm not a business I just make it for myself, friends and family as kept seeing people get ripped off with junk)
You can test em blind side by side, see what you think before you part with your hard earned anywhere. I'd use a dripper though ones crystallization means half of it sticks to the glass.

I could be wrong but the description makes zero sense to me and having used it I got nada from it

Also a lot of other sites do this shit where they state the mg that is in a 100ml batch but word it so it sounds as though it's per 10ml
Like 'our superior super strength organic vegan 600mg CBD' is actually 60mg in 10ml.
Some reyt shenanigans

Also a lot of other sites do this shit where they state the mg that is in a 100ml batch but word it so it sounds as though it's per 10ml
Like 'our superior super strength organic vegan 600mg CBD' is actually 60mg in 10ml.
Some reyt shenanigans

This one seems to take it to a new level though - look at this page - Its not implying anything to mislead its flat out saying 6000mg per 10ml.

CBDMods said:
3-X Vape fluid, per 10ml includes 6000mg Gold Hemp Extract!!
https://www.cbdmods.co.uk/product-page/seasonal-offer-1

I'd have thought if you had 6g of CBD in 10ml you would have a damp thick sludge rather than an e-liquid.

Same here
If so, care to enlighten us how much actual CBD is in a bottle ?
It sure as shit ain't 6000mg which is all that's mentioned...not physically possible, I make the stuff and 300mg in 10ml crystallizes a lot.
6G of CBD costs me a fair whack

At no point do they claim 6000mg of cbd, they use a full spectrum extract that is rated at 6000mg overall in liquid weight, They do state that the cbd content is 10-25% cbd/cbda per 10ml which does work out at around 600mg of cbd per 10ml in their 3-X products. Sorry to sound blunt but I really don't like to hear people calling companies out because they havent got half a clue lol

At no point do they claim 6000mg of cbd, they use a full spectrum extract that is rated at 6000mg overall in liquid weight, They do state that the cbd content is 10-25% cbd/cbda per 10ml which does work out at around 600mg of cbd per 10ml in their 3-X products. Sorry to sound blunt but I really don't like to hear people calling companies out because they havent got half a clue lol
Are you affiliated with this company?

Not that I can see, just looked again and nope can't see the bold avove.
Just misleading drivel about gold hemp extract...maybe there is 600mg CBD in now but their sure wasn't when I tried it, and why not say 600mg because that's very strong and an absolute bargain at that price if true

Not only do all your posts promote this company, as soon as they get criticised you get all angsty. I mean, you couldn't be more obvious.

I've used this company personally, it's worked for me.

I won't get into the weights and measures because I with others agree.

Cali/Calley I forget the ladies name I've spoken to via the website is a pleasure to deal with.

Others have touched upon the OP seeming to solely promote this company, does seem abit iffy.

There's an entire CBD thread on here which refers to CBDMods by myself and other established members.

But this one does smell fishy.

The site clearly states that is it 6000mg per 10ml, so those 100ml bottles allegedly contain 60,000mg. Doesn't seem possible does it.

6000mg is a full hemp extract, In liquid weight. The cbd content is 10-25% per 10ml approx 600mg of cbd/cbda per 10ml.

I believe what you are saying, I meant it can't be right that you wouldn't notice anything from something that is 6000mg per 10ml. I'm thinking andi52 might be onto something and its micrograms not milligrams. I wouldn't expect anyone to notice any effect at 6mg per 10ml

nowhere on the website does it say 6000mg of cbd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom