What's new

30% off @ T-Juice

WardyGTC

Achiever
Apply the discount code TASTEBUDS for 30% off your next order.

www.T-Juice.com

They usually have a limit of 10x premix or 3x concentrate but it wasn't mentioned in the email this time so who knows?

Thanks @WardyGTC haven't used them before [emoji4]

I had 5 concentrates in my cart, but it said I was only allowed 4. Never come across a company before that limits how much you can buy!

Thanks @WardyGTC haven't used them before [emoji4]

I had 5 concentrates in my cart, but it said I was only allowed 4. Never come across a company before that limits how much you can buy!

They're limiting how much you can save.

What did you order? Just being nosey, my faves' are Red Astaire & Jack the Ripple.

Do you know how long this will last? Was planning to pick up some red astaire from my B&M to try it, so if I like it I'll order more with the discount.

They're limiting how much you can save.
Cheeky buggers! [emoji1]
It said it before I'd entered the code tho, so it seemed to me like there might always be a limit.
What did you order? Just being nosey, my faves' are Red Astaire & Jack the Ripple.

I ordered Pomme Pom, Tangerine Dream and Green Steam for me, and some TY4 for my friend I mix for.
Jack the Ripple was the one I decided to remove from the cart. I was put off the Red Astaire by the mention of eucalyptus, didn't fancy vaping that one bit, each to their own!

Cheeky buggers! [emoji1]
It said it before I'd entered the code tho, so it seemed to me like there might always be a limit.

I ordered Pomme Pom, Tangerine Dream and Green Steam for me, and some TY4 for my friend I mix for.
Jack the Ripple was the one I decided to remove from the cart. I was put off the Red Astaire by the mention of eucalyptus, didn't fancy vaping that one bit, each to their own!

Red Astaire is like Cherry Tunes, there's definitely a mentholy hit in there but it's not overpowering.

Get Jack the Ripple next time, it's gorgeous.

Do you know how long this will last? Was planning to pick up some red astaire from my B&M to try it, so if I like it I'll order more with the discount.

No date specified, just says "off your next order" so I assume it's a once per customer code.

The limit is imposed to prevent the unscrupulous from passing off their homebrew as T-Juice at car boots etc. Sales of concentrates are supposed to be for personal use only.
Once you're on T-juice's mailing list you'll see regular discount weekends ... offering 25%, 30% and even 40% off.

Anyone know what the free samples were that they were giving out at VapeFest last year? It was a green juice and a red juice, they were also giving slushies out in the same flavors from what i remember they were both quite good and i wouldn't mind some concentrates in them.

Back
Top Bottom