What's new

20% of AllFlavour Shots on Eliquidflavourconcentrates this weekend

vapellie

Achiever
Code Shot20

Just had their newsletter through, thought I'd share!

Example:
Bienenstich Flavour Concentrate by Chefs Flavours (store price listed as £8.99 (Ex Tax: £7.49)

Checkout =
Sub-Total: £7.49
Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 Working Days): £2.83
VAT (20%): £2.06
Total: £12.39

Price jumps up quite a bit by the time you go to checkout and also doesn't make sense to my eyes.
Anyway ,won't be paying that for 30ml .
If anyone knows a better price for this concentrate ,i'd appreciate a heads-up.

Also Twinkie concentrate is another one i'm trying to find a cheaper way of getting.
Over 16 quid atmo for 100ml from Justvape247 ,can't seem to find many UK shops selling it .
Price for Twinkie is not too bad compared to market prices but when you tear through juice so fast you need to try and get the best price for this stuff you can.
At the end of the day ,what we're paying over the odds for is cake flavouring :)

Last edited:
Example:
Bienenstich Flavour Concentrate by Chefs Flavours (store price listed as £8.99 (Ex Tax: £7.49)

Checkout =
Sub-Total: £7.49
Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 Working Days): £2.83
VAT (20%): £2.06
Total: £12.39

Price jumps up quite a bit by the time you go to checkout and also doesn't make sense to my eyes.
Anyway ,won't be paying that for 30ml .
If anyone knows a better price for this concentrate ,i'd appreciate a heads-up.

Also Twinkie concentrate is another one i'm trying to find a cheaper way of getting.
Over 16 quid atmo for 100ml from Justvape247 ,can't seem to find many UK shops selling it .
Price for Twinkie is not too bad compared to market prices but when you tear through juice so fast you need to try and get the best price for this stuff you can.
At the end of the day ,what we're paying over the odds for is cake flavouring :)

Just realised there is a 20% off code for the deal that you posted Code is FLAVOUR20

Back
Top Bottom