What's new

20% discount code

The Vape Man

Initiate
https://www.simplyeliquid.co.uk

I am pleased to say that simply eliquid have given me a discount code for my followers to use

There a great shot with some great offers and amazing customer Servises

Use VAPEMAN20 at the checkout for 20% off

:2thumbsup:

Attachments

• C8F3EA9D-7F04-475F-973F-5AE8BC297B45.jpeg
    C8F3EA9D-7F04-475F-973F-5AE8BC297B45.jpeg
    440.1 KB · Views: 66
Got one of their shops 10min away but they can't/wont match the online prices let alone discount codes otherwise I'd use them far more. The fella in store is a sound guy but guess he's limited on what he can offer.

Got one of their shops 10min away but they can't/wont match the online prices let alone discount codes otherwise I'd use them far more. The fella in store is a sound guy but guess he's limited on what he can offer.
Sorry to hear that dude. I’m not 100% but I think there free shipping online and there online customer service team are amazing mate and there shipping is fast so it may be best going online. But I know sometimes it’s nice to stop in a store

It's no problem. I know I can use them if stuck (and have done a few times). can't comment on CS as never had to use it but have to say the last item I ordered took nearly as long as a Fasttech order. Annoying thing is I live 20min from HO.
Like I said the local store is good especially since the refit.

I know the last tome I ordered it was here in two days but may be worth another try if needed buddy

It's not an issue & if something came up that was the right price (to me) then I would. Slow delivery is an issue I have had with many UK vendors which is why, unless it's not available in China, I'll use the likes of FT.
As I said the local shop has said he can get stuff from Droylesden (big store) if I'm desperate so can't fault the personal touch.
Thanks anyway :)2.

It's not an issue & if something came up that was the right price (to me) then I would. Slow delivery is an issue I have had with many UK vendors which is why, unless it's not available in China, I'll use the likes of FT.
As I said the local shop has said he can get stuff from Droylesden (big store) if I'm desperate so can't fault the personal touch.
Thanks anyway :)2.

Back
Top Bottom