What's new

100ml Juice - £8.99 Delivered UK Based

Any1 got an update on these especially the watermelon

i ordered the vannila,banana and cinamon

vannila and banana are ok so tried to do a 50/50 mix them in a 10ml bottle tasted nice got some 20ml bottles spare so i may just make that up leave to steep..mellow flavour

oh and cinamon well its like biting on a cinamon stick hits hard
dont think i will vape on this but left it to steep see what happens if anything else i think it will cure vaper tongue in a few vapes

so all in all i got 200ml that i will vape on was part of multi buy so still an ok bargain

Sounds interesting but no description on the flavours, if someone gets the coffee from here let me know if its any good, 300ml of a good coffee flavour at that kind of price would be amazing but dont want to get so much if im not going to use it

I got some coffee from them and frankly its my 1st coffee liquid I taste, but there is something wrong with it. It have milky after taste like a over burned cream and its more like a latte rather than a espresso. Probably needs a long time to steep, but I doubt that after taste will disappear.
Otherwise skittles and blueberry are nice fruity and fresh even not steeped yet.

Ok ok ill admit when I saw a few people on FB mention it I thought high PG crap juice!

Well before id recommend it to anyone on the planet thought id give it a bash. Gotta say I wasnt expecting much when my 100ml of skittles was delivered to my bedroom this morning.

Half asleep and cock eyed I fired up the mech and its not bad juice. Could be slightly more flavoursome, however theres no doubt in my mind it's like biting into a skittle!

No idea on PG/VG ratio, however im no cloud chaser, im only running a 0.7 dual coil and im throwing out clouds

Haven't steeped it yet but any juice monsters / skint vapers have a look at

UnionVape.com

Use code rtn123 (LOWER CASE) for free delivery.

Must say it comes in a 100ml metal bottle and what I can only say is a pump spray. Transfer it to something else if you can as it gets messy.

But yeah £9 delivered 100ml, ive had much much much worse for alot more per ml.

-Ash

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

i just got my first 200ml batch this morning from this company i got 100ml of watermelon and 100ml of strawberry i think it came to £24 which included shipping and to be honest the liquid seems to be pretty high in PG even though i stated 100% VG in my order. and also not very much Flavour in the liquid, i dont think i will be ordering again to be honest.

think the best thing is to order ready mixed base liquid from www.juicecabin.com which is a 1 litre bottle for around the £20 mark and then i buy my flavour concentrates off ebay for around £3 for 30ml and i mix at 85% base liquid which i use 100% VG and then 15% flavour and you cannot go wrong plus you save a hell of a lot of money doing it this way

i just got my first 200ml batch this morning from this company i got 100ml of watermelon and 100ml of strawberry i think it came to £24 which included shipping and to be honest the liquid seems to be pretty high in PG even though i stated 100% VG in my order. and also not very much Flavour in the liquid, i dont think i will be ordering again to be honest.

think the best thing is to order ready mixed base liquid from www.juicecabin.com which is a 1 litre bottle for around the £20 mark and then i buy my flavour concentrates off ebay for around £3 for 30ml and i mix at 85% base liquid which i use 100% VG and then 15% flavour and you cannot go wrong plus you save a hell of a lot of money doing it this way

Woah! That was confusing, this thread was last commented on years ago!

But if you're mixing your own then there are many far cheaper options then £20 for a litre of base.

Just as an example you can get 5litres Vg for £10, a litre of pg for £5 and 250ml of nic for £18 all from Darkstar. So for £33 you could make over 7litres compared to £20 for just over a litre.

It's worth a look in the mixology section, loads of helpful info there. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Woah! That was confusing, this thread was last commented on years ago!

But if you're mixing your own then there are many far cheaper options then £20 for a litre of base.

Just as an example you can get 5litres Vg for £10, a litre of pg for £5 and 250ml of nic for £18 all from Darkstar. So for £33 you could make over 7litres compared to £20 for just over a litre.

It's worth a look in the mixology section, loads of helpful info there. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

the base liquid which i get is 100% VG but is ready mixed with the nicotine already in it pal so £20 for a litre is not too bad

the base liquid which i get is 100% VG but is ready mixed with the nicotine already in it pal so £20 for a litre is not too bad

Each to their own I guess. I just think that is a very pricey way to go about it. If you buy five litres vg and 250 ml nic from darkstar, comes to £28.

So the options are £20 for 1L

Or £28 for over 5L.

The other thing worth remembering is that you're watering down your nic content when adding flavouring (when you buy base with his already added). So if you have bought 10mg base and add 15% flavouring you'll end up with a juice that is 8.5mg nic.

With all the online ejuice calculators it's very easy to make juices from scratch, you can have whatever strength nic you choose regardless of the amount of flavouring you use, and it saves a fair bit of money too.

If you were tempted there are plenty of helpful threads within the mixology section here...

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji2]

i just use the premix base liquid with nic already added because its less messing about lol. but i do see where you coming from with that pal and i might give it a go when i get back into the vape scene, i stopped vaping and went back onto the fags but hoping to stay on the vape this time and stay away from the cancer sticks

Back
Top Bottom