What's new

£8 subtank plus!

GearBest is a strange one, just try shortening the items name and adding it as a code, works around half the time.
Didn't know they did a black Kbox, ooh.

Mawsley seen @hugget recomending noble vaping for the kbox, just thought id +1 for noble vaping got a xcube and arctic tank from them the delivery was so quick and they seem to have the best prices around (for uk vendors lol) :)

Mawsley seen @hugget recomending noble vaping for the kbox, just thought id +1 for noble vaping got a xcube and arctic tank from them the delivery was so quick and they seem to have the best prices around (for uk vendors lol) :)

Cheers chuck. As soon as a black Squape-R comes up on a classy I'll be grabbing one. Seriously like my silver Kbox.

Cheers chuck. As soon as a black Squape-R comes up on a classy I'll be grabbing one. Seriously like my silver Kbox.

Yeah ive got a kbox its a great bit of kit for the price :) is your bottom bit really hard to screw on? Or is it just mine lol

Yeah ive got a kbox its a great bit of kit for the price :) is your bottom bit really hard to screw on? Or is it just mine lol

I'm used to having a problem with my bottom. Nothing a good hard screw doesn't solve mind - which will be Raguri's job at Vapefest.

Im waiting for gearbest to get the black one in aswell. If you want a silver one the code kbox is still working.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1431033592.773773.jpg

Could have sworn it had red buttons last time i looked at it. Looks cool like this too though

Attachments

• 1431078053152.jpg
    1431078053152.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 239
Back
Top Bottom