What's new

£1.80 for 50mls here ref: earlier Vapeabox bundle deal

I see all of a sudden the prices have rocketed from £1.80 a bottle to £3.90. That's not such good value now.

I see all of a sudden the prices have rocketed from £1.80 a bottle to £3.90. That's not such good value now.
must have put them up in the last hour. spose a good way to get people talking and ordering then bump it up.

Any time my taste buds start to go dull, a session on the Green Envy soon sorts them out.
Glad you like it. :D
My taste buds have been weird the last couple of days. Everything I normally like tastes different or horrible. I reckon it's the Manabush. Didn't like that.... now I don't like anything.

To be fair £3.90 is still a bloody good price compared to min £9.99 anywhere else!

I guess the price hike was somewhat inevitable ... But even at under 4 quid it's still a good deal ..

Suffered from a cold this last week and have been hitting the grape menthol hard, it's blown my sinuses to buggery so it's definitely cheaper than a bottle of covonia cough meds :18: (other brands are readily available at your local pharmacy)

All my fault too. First order seems to be last order for me.
Echo that... ordered 10 bottles at £1.80. Grape Menthol is lovely, LP is just ok, Sticky Toffee is sweet blandness, Tic Tok is ok'ish. Not tried the others ordered yet but looks like i'll go back to DIY. First and last order for me, shame.

'the original pricing on the liquids was a promotion price and unfortunately could not be sustained moving forward' ah well.......

Just been on the original site and the bundle with LP crust is sold out...anyone know how long they'll be sold out for from past experience?
If its not back in ASAP...i know i'll buy something else!

Back
Top Bottom