What's new

£0.49 10ml of Alien Piss and Alien Piss II

All my vape juice from this company is in the bin Im not gonna vape it . God knows what's in it sealed or not .

All my vape juice from this company is in the bin Im not gonna vape it . God knows what's in it sealed or not .
It's a bit worrying between me n 4 others we've had over 200 bottles [emoji55][emoji55][emoji55][emoji55]

I vaped a dripper from a 10 ml bottle and I liked it . I've got another 9 bottles that I don't want to vape now .

I vaped a dripper from a 10 ml bottle and I liked it . I've got another 9 bottles that I don't want to vape now .
It's only the 4 the seals were opened on I worried about tbh mate

I quite like them all bar 1 (ak47)

Just to clarify I don't want replacements or refund or a goodwill gesture.

I'm done with buying from yas purely on attitude and lies.

Contacted the manufacturer I'm going to send these to them along with a sealed one for them to check.

Edit. Because I dunno how easy it would be to open and remove a seal and lid then do whatever and reseal, also don't like the response from them so we will see if they've been tampered with

Last edited:
Hey there everyone, My name is Seth and I'm posting here on behalf of Flawless Vape Shop. While our status as a Premium vendor is still with the accounts team at PotV, I hope they wont mind me replying to this in an official capacity since obviously this issue of opened bottles demands an explanation.

While we do manufacture a variety of eLiquids, Alien Piss and Alien Piss II are Bomb Sauce products that we distribute and do not manufacture ourselves.

The products arrive to us already in their boxes from Bomb Sauce. These products are bottled automatically, and sometimes faults occur.

We can only say that this issue was also a surprise to us, and that we are now in the process of checking our remaining stock to ensure that you guys don't get any more open bottles. Just to be clear, these bottles have not been tampered with.

If you wish to make a complaint about these manufacturing defects, we would encourage you to get in touch with either ourselves or Bomb Sauce directly. Of course if you wish you can PM me directly and I will field your complaint myself.

Once again, our sincerest apologies.
From the government site regarding tpd bottles Seth:

:require nicotine-containing products or their packaging to be child-resistant and tamper evident:

My bottles had tamper seals broken.

Waiting on response from the manufacturer nice to see you have not bothered to reply to me.

Update:

Seth pmd me and apologised, fair enough.

Gave me a code for 20% off my next order of E LIQUID!!

Seriously? I'm 30 odd bottles down due to these opened ones and not being able to trust the juices now and I get offered money off spending more money on juice I don't trust. :face palm inserted here:

Shame really as I liked what I'd vaped till I got the opened ones.

Thanks for the apology though I suppose [emoji106]

Update:

Seth pmd me and apologised, fair enough.

Gave me a code for 20% off my next order of E LIQUID!!

Seriously? I'm 30 odd bottles down due to these opened ones and not being able to trust the juices now and I get offered money off spending more money on juice I don't trust. :face palm inserted here:

Shame really as I liked what I'd vaped till I got the opened ones.

Thanks for the apology though I suppose [emoji106]
I think this is the droid you're looking for :23:

I'll be putting a review of my experience with all quotes, replies and emails in the relevant section when I get a chance

Back
Top Bottom