What's new

Xtar Dragon VP4 Plus Charger 40% off NOW 50% off

Looking at the list , 65MM batteries are def supported but the new range are 70 mm long, as in :-

18650 = 18mm wide 65mm long
20700 = 20mm wide 70mm long
21700 = 21mm wide 70mm long

Can you guys check if you have an extra 5mm that the battery springs can be moved over a std battery.

Thanks
Not the only worry @mammo
It's more a width than length issue.
I've a blu6 charger, the length is fine in all slots. 2x700 batteries only fit in bays 1+6. These are to accommodate 26650.
To be fair fella, looking at the size of that mofo, I don't think you're going to have any problems!

ive got noting to measure it with so soz but i cant help on that. theres not a lot of room though.
wonder if Ben can help @Ben fogstar

Not the only worry @mammo
It's more a width than length issue.
I've a blu6 charger, the length is fine in all slots. 2x700 batteries only fit in bays 1+6. These are to accommodate 26650.
To be fair fella, looking at the size of that mofo, I don't think you're going to have any problems!
Just read a few posts back....
..... No need to worry about the width! DOH!!

yeah . if it takes a 32650 then 32mm wide is nothing to worry about

its the 65mm length ?

I already have the efest 6 bay bluetooth charger and a xtar vc4

If someone could post a pic of an 18650 in it that should give you a good indication @mammo, perhaps @MrDJ could help there? He's very good like that! [emoji1]

@mammo
Just order one mate. If it doesn't work out for you then I'll take it off you and cover the extra p+p.
It'd be useful to have the lipo charging option as well as being a backup for a backup for a backup! [emoji23]

oh behave :)

crap picture soz

Image2003853387.jpg

Damm you all

I was happily watching Stranger things, saw the message then in a moment of weakness just ordered one.

Thanks BTW.

Back
Top Bottom