What's new

Vaping 101 Stoptober sale

did you add all to cart first. hit checkout and then put the code in.

paypal option is there. is it not working.
I must have not seen it. Using my phone and only limited visibility at one moment in time

Unprofessional and immature when you have a problem with an order. Shame too, as I thought they had decent prices even without discount codes

What happened? And they have a presence on here @Vaping 101
It was probably just a one off, but it started when I posted on a TPD deals thread and I receive an innocent looking message asking about where I got a deal from. I replied saying it's a pricing error on V101.

When I received my order it was the correct amount for the price I paid but not correct for the quantity I ordered, if that makes sense. When I asked about it I was told "it was a pricing error, as I'm sure you knew".

TL;DR they went against their T&C and didn't contact me prior to despatch, basically blaming me for abusing a pricing error.

But I digress. Heard many good things, heard a few bad. Just My two cents.

I got my order today all correct right price they even email me too check my order was right as I was having problems with ordering form
I do not know how long they have been going but if they been open short time I would like give time to sort out the few problems they have

I got my order today all correct right price they even email me too check my order was right as I was having problems with ordering form
I do not know how long they have been going but if they been open short time I would like give time to sort out the few problems they have

Yeah was probably just a one off, Tony probably had a bad day/week, I don't know.

Looking on here to get my girlfriend set up with vaping again. She said the small pens (like the ones you find in newsagents and pound shops) don't do anything but a battery is too bulky.

So I've attached a pic at what I was thinking of getting her. Do these feel like you're actually inhaling something and produce a cloud. Basically a compact version of a usual mod and tank set up?

Edit: is it also compatible with higher VG liquid (70/30)?

Screenshot_20171013-211112.png

Last edited:
Looking on here to get my girlfriend set up with vaping again. She said the small pens (like the ones you find in newsagents and pound shops) don't do anything but a battery is too bulky.

So I've attached a pic at what I was thinking of getting her. Do these feel like you're actually inhaling something and produce a cloud. Basically a compact version of a usual mod and tank set up?

Edit: is it also compatible with higher VG liquid (70/30)?

View attachment 141328

I've used this, and while it's OK it's nowhere near an Atopack Penguin, which you can also get with the discount from 101.

The Penguin is, by a long way, the best one piece device I've ever used - user friendly, big flavour and big clouds, yet totally suitable for beginners.

Back
Top Bottom