Innokin
What's new

The Sauce LA - American site but cheap!

cgbrannigan

Postman
Don't see many America sites but through this was a good deal so would share...

https://thesaucela.com

120ml for $5.99

Code: MoreJuiceThanEver

Watched some YouTube videos and they seem to have good reviews.

Ordered 4x120ml bottles and with the discount code and basic shipping it came to £36.

75p per 10ml including shipping...cant argue with that. I went for Open Road, Carmel Cappuccino, vanilla bean cream and Ace.

I ordered it this morning and it's shipped already.

Smoore
Get ready for the custom tax at 20% and import duty and courier charges if it gets stopped then it won't seem that cheap.

I've had a lot of stuff delivered from Malaysia and have never been hit. I never even thought about it to be honest...i thought if it was under like £40 it was fine? Guess I'll find out soon! Eek! :/

Vape Green
Aye I've purposely avoided buying from the us as it sees customs never miss a trick when it comes from Trumps island

Also, please be aware that most couriers are now asking for a declaration from the purchaser to declare that all goods being imported are TPD compliant so you could be in the schtick if you have bought large bottles of nicotine containing liquid. I'm not sure what would happen if you made false declaration and they open the package to check it....

E-liquids.com
@MrDJ - the tracking on this says

4.35am - ARRIVED HEATHROW
9.35am - PROCESSED THROUGH FACILITY LANGLEY HWDC
9.48am - ON ROUTE TO SWINDON MAIL CENTRE

that means I got lucky and it didn't hit customs right?

AcmeFog
Smoore
arrived today...I guess this is how it avoided customers...contents on the declaration form is "food flavouring" and value marked as less than £16...

zqWEyMv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom