rafale tank and uwell coils VERY cheap at healthcabin

bergkamp

Achiever
all things rafale at healthcabin at bargain prices

packs of 0.5 coils for under a quid
packs of 0.2 and ni coils for under 50p
rafale tank for under 2 quid

word of warning postage is expensive , but still works out a very good deal
i got 20 packs of 0.5 coils and two tanks as spares for £40 including postage - cant argue with that .

https://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?keyword=uwell+rafale&main_page=super_search&token=30463696889db6e0a7a2588b8ef86fea&productSort=&method=&pageControl=40/1

also got the atom vape claptons for the crown 1 at £3.43

https://www.healthcabin.net/4pc-ato...hm-for-uwell-crown-tank-atomizer-p/12718.html

@MrDJ , @Razuddin , @eyeball kid

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
Still not worth the price, I've got one and trust me it's terrible!
The tank maybe rubbish buddy but the coils fit the uwell se1 tank which is what i use. I do like my se1 tank so its cheaper to use these rafalae coils

Smoore
all things rafale at healthcabin at bargain prices

packs of 0.5 coils for under a quid
packs of 0.2 and ni coils for under 50p
rafale tank for under 2 quid

word of warning postage is expensive , but still works out a very good deal
i got 20 packs of 0.5 coils and two tanks as spares for £40 including postage - cant argue with that

@MrDJ , @Razuddin , @eyeball kid

bollox, i didnt get the tag but thanks @bergkamp

im glad you warned me. £23 of coils at an incredible price but £26 on top delivery.

still worth it as i think we will be seeing less and less of these now.
as the coils are classed as discounted then no free postage so time to look for a tank to see if it overides and gives me free postage.

bugger it. £37 worth of coils plus £28.03 delivery. im happy with that. cheers @bergkamp

Last edited:
I did spend ages trying to find a mod that wasn't on sale to qualify for the free postage , I thought they might lump them together but no joy . They still charge you on the clearance items..

Can't turn them down at that price , always regretted not buying more when they were cheap before . Makes the 6 quid a pack I paid the other week look expensive.

Vape Green
i thought the same thing and was hunting a crown 3 tank but all sold out. didnt really need it but thought it might cover the postage. 50 packs of 0.2 and 15 packs of 0.5 should keep me going for a while.
i just bought 40 crown 1 coils from fastech last week so im sorted on coils now :)
cheers once again fella. mucho appretiated.

with these plus all the coils ive still get left from the tpd sales i reckon ive now got enough coils to last me a couple of years .
time to get rid of all the rebuildables that i purchased and cant be arsed to use i think .

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom