Innokin
What's new

Black Friday 2017

I hate that a company would make discounts only available to Facebook groups infact I'd be inclined never to use them on the basis they're ignorants short sighted hipster touting wankers

As someone who dislikes FB it's disappointing I miss out on these types of sales and I felt obliged to try and join chefs FB group so I could attempt to get into their sale. As it turned out their website was crashing for me and I wasn't able to keep trying (family committments) so I missed out.
I won't blame Chefs for rewarding their FB group followers with sale codes but they have (i'm one of them) plenty of good customers that spend a fair amount on their website and it does feel like I'm being penalised for not joining FB.

It's my choice I suppose, join their group and get codes or monitor their website for sales as and when. Still feels like I'm being co-erced into an online activity I am uneasy with but hey ho.

E-liquids.com
As someone who dislikes FB it's disappointing I miss out on these types of sales and I felt obliged to try and join chefs FB group so I could attempt to get into their sale. As it turned out their website was crashing for me and I wasn't able to keep trying (family committments) so I missed out.
I won't blame Chefs for rewarding their FB group followers with sale codes but they have (i'm one of them) plenty of good customers that spend a fair amount on their website and it does feel like I'm being penalised for not joining FB.

It's my choice I suppose, join their group and get codes or monitor their website for sales as and when. Still feels like I'm being co-erced into an online activity I am uneasy with but hey ho.

They have permanent 10% codes so this was no big deal, unless they've cancelled the others.

AAEC has worked for years.

Don't Miss 2017 Cyber Monday Vape Sales-16% off Site wide
Hey, guys, one of the 2017 Biggest vape sale is coming, the Cyber Monday, our website Vaorl have a great promotion, you can get 16% off (coupon code: CM16OFF) site wide, 20% off(coupon code: CM20OFF)when order over $500 On Nov 27th, 2017 and Nov 28th, 2017. Hurry to join us and enjoy this vaping fast now!!!

Cyber-Monday.gif

For more Vape Promotions on Cyber Monday, click >>https://www.vaporl.com/cyber-monday-vape-deals-2017
Any problem, pls contact us [email protected]

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom