What's new

Black Friday 2017

I hate that a company would make discounts only available to Facebook groups infact I'd be inclined never to use them on the basis they're ignorants short sighted hipster touting wankers

like it not , more companies use facebook than anywhere, I see theres another person with an affinity for the "hipster" , a lot of people are moving over to fb, but I cant wonder why

Yep, some great deals from chefs. Website was slow for me, made a cuppa and took my time, got there in the end.

I have zero issues with them promoting their business within their own Facebook group. If they wanted to appeal to a larger audience they would have stuck the offer everywhere, they’re clearly happy with keeping their 8000 odd Facebook followers happy.

The Vape Train Australia Pudding base is awesome, at 50% off it's a steal. Took over 2 hours to do my chefs order, shame that the Rebranded Holy Vanilla wasn't anywhere to be seen, that's a very nice Vanilla indeed.

Be aware this isn't shortfill so adding nic shots will dilute it. There is no room in the bottle to add them anyway.
someone mentioned that yesterday. will just try it with 50ml in seperate bottle. im fine with zero anyway as all my other juice is 3mg so ill still get my hit.
confusing then as why would they put the instructions of adding nic on that page.

someone mentioned that yesterday. will just try it with 50ml in seperate bottle. im fine with zero anyway as all my other juice is 3mg so ill still get my hit.
confusing then as why would they put the instructions of adding nic on that page.
Lol, yeah me in pm. The package shots on the website are for 100ml @ 3mg which is a nono under TPD. The fellow in the shop seemed nice enough & was pleased he had a mention on here yesterday. I bought a bottle but didn't check until later & found it 100ml @ 0mg. I'll give him the benefit as he did appear a bit green but keen. Might email him & let him know.

Thanks mate. Might be why I've not seen the 100ml in UK before. I wonder if the shortfill 50 is slightly stronger flavor. I will try 50 with one nic shot to see if it weakens flavor. Thanks once again for the heads up on this.

No probs Jim, I have emailed him as he seemed a genuine fellow & will pop in soon to see how he's getting on. Just don't want to see him flamed for inexperience if that's what it is. Might be worth asking @MixShop as they had it at Vapefest & on the website.

Back
Top Bottom