Innokin
What's new

Black Friday 2017

Elux
There's 4 or 5 I'd like to grab so would hope at least one 2 might be in the sale, but might not get the chance in any case.

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections

So that's what happens when you court a ring-fenced Facebook group rather than spread the good news everywhere. Bonus points. /notbitterlol

Vape Green
Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections

So that's what happens when you court a ring-fenced Facebook group rather than spread the good news everywhere. Bonus points. /notbitterlol

My needs are hardly vital I just don't often see a chefs sale and wanted to take advantage. I've bought a few concentrates but was saving my spending for todays sale. I did try to access the chefs website and timed out so it might have been an exercise in frustration.

My needs are hardly vital I just don't often see a chefs sale and wanted to take advantage. I've bought a few concentrates but was saving my spending for todays sale. I did try to access the chefs website and timed out so it might have been an exercise in frustration.

Might as well wait a couple of days, hoping they don't run out of what's been in my basket since Friday ;)

Vape Club
AcmeFog
Premier Ecigs
I hate that a company would make discounts only available to Facebook groups infact I'd be inclined never to use them on the basis they're ignorants short sighted hipster touting wankers

Back
Top Bottom