What's new

Black Friday 2017

Dark Star have 30% off one shots and bottle shots.

Dripworx have 40% off Unibase.
What's the best one shot deal out there today ?

I'm thinking Decadent Vapours 50% is a good deal - I like the fruitful and the Krispies concentrates, VV for pinkman at 30% off and i'm trying hard to resist a new tank. Bought SS mad rabbit coil box from Gearbest which looked good as SS 316L is my favourite vape wire for taste..Darkstar is interesting and the TMB sale looks worth a look.

Bestecigliquid if they have a deal their space shark concentrate is superb with a 2 week steep at 20%.. and I've justy noticed Chefs vapors are reducing on Sunday so I can see me getting Nice Custard cream, Tickle me pink, Dopnut king and perhaps Welsh Custard.... so i'm stocking up whether or not I need. The chefs sale is bloody irresistable to me, I can get so many goods concentrates from them.

I'm thinking Decadent Vapours 50% is a good deal - I like the fruitful and the Krispies concentrates, VV for pinkman at 30% off and i'm trying hard to resist a new tank. Bought SS mad rabbit coil box from Gearbest which looked good as SS 316L is my favourite vape wire for taste..Darkstar is interesting and the TMB sale looks worth a look.

Bestecigliquid if they have a deal their space shark concentrate is superb with a 2 week steep at 20%.. and I've justy noticed Chefs vapors are reducing on Sunday so I can see me getting Nice Custard cream, Tickle me pink, Dopnut king and perhaps Welsh Custard.... so i'm stocking up whether or not I need. The chefs sale is bloody irresistable to me, I can get so many goods concentrates from them.
Have you tried any others from decadent? I fancy getting 50ml of the gingerbread man for a nice Christmas style vape should manage about 250ml mixed at 20%

I've tried Purpello - really nice and exactly like a blackcurrant boiled sweet from years ago, @ 20%

My wife loves and vapes Berry crush exclusively - it's not for me but she swears by it. it's a slightly perfumed sweet berry mix.

Welsh pipe - it's the only liquid I couldn't vape, very very different I struggle to describe the taste, i suspect it's a love or hate type taste. not for me,

strawberrino is a nice stawberry mix with i think is vanilla but its fine as an ADV. don't want to go too much into it as this is a black friday thread :)

i don't think you could go far wrong with DV stuff.

What's the best one shot deal out there today ?

driphacks also have a black friday section on some (not all) their shots too.....20% off.

Best deal very subjective as you know mate as it depends what floats your boat but personally i think driphacks do decent flavours. On the other hand, i've read some good stuff about DS shots but mate text me last night saying he wasn't keen on their stuff! Swings and roundabouts!

ps- went for sparkout and brain twister myself.

linky- https://www.driphacks.com/black-friday-t12

Last edited:
Screenshot_20171124-170016.png

http://vapours-r-us.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom