What's new

BAVap.es is now live! Come check it out

BAVapes which version of the Fogger v4 are you selling mate? From what I've read it's been updated a few times since release. Bigger deck/chimney etc.

@BAVapes which version of the Fogger v4 are you selling mate? From what I've read it's been updated a few times since release. Bigger deck/chimney etc.
Hi there JackDaniels,

The version I have the latest iteration with the copper 510 connection screw, threaded air flow control ring which moves up and down to uncover the air holes, and yes it does have the bigger build deck too!

I believe this version is v4.3? Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a chance to see all of the previous versions. The factory itself is still just calling it the v4.

BAVap.es - Fogger v4

uFCVvmf.jpg

Hi there JackDaniels,

The version I have the latest iteration with the copper 510 connection screw, threaded air flow control ring which moves up and down to uncover the air holes, and yes it does have the bigger build deck too!

I believe this version is v4.3? Not 100% sure though as I didn't get a chance to see all of the previous versions. The factory itself is still just calling it the v4.

BAVap.es - Fogger v4

uFCVvmf.jpg

That's great, thanks. A LOT of atomizer for £20 then!! Be nuts not to buy one I reckon......

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

That's great, thanks. A LOT of atomizer for £20 then!! Be nuts not to buy one I reckon......

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes
Yeh.. I'd say it's not too bad of a deal at £19.99, cheaper than most other RBA's (if not all of them!) and it's not a clone either! Genuine product, designed, manufactured and supplied by Yiloong.

Cana's are here! All pre-orders have been shipped :D will be making a separate post about them here and updating the site later tonight :) :) :)

Do you have any photos of the blue frosted? Payday Friday ;-) or can you let me know roughly when you may next get any red ones in as they're top on my colour hit list, however if the blue frosted are good then will order in 2 days if any remaining, cheers :-)

Sent from my LT30p using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Do you have any photos of the blue frosted? Payday Friday ;-) or can you let me know roughly when you may next get any red ones in as they're top on my colour hit list, however if the blue frosted are good then will order in 2 days if any remaining, cheers :-)

Sent from my LT30p using Planet of the Vapes mobile app
I am currently editing photos of all colours for the website, it will be updated before you get paid :p I'll give you a PM on here once the photos are all up.

Back
Top Bottom