What's new

Which one is better?

Didn’t think there was anymore room left on that shelf ;)
If you can’t get hold of a vapesnail yet, then the KRMA bridge is also pretty good...
There's always room for just 1 more [emoji23] and thanks mate I'll look out for the KRMA too [emoji6]

Thanks everyone guess I'm off for a bit of google-fu to see if I can find the DNA and a vapesnail in the UK [emoji4]
Naturevape for the BB & possibly the Vapesnail clone as/when they get it. Ecigone sell both versions as well.

SXK do two versions. The 60w is fitted with the DNA60 board as is the original BB. The 70w version is fitted with a proprietry 70w board & is a fair bit cheaper. Other than that they are identical, will accept all boros & bridges. The 70w version is cheaper but the DNA version offers more customisation via Escribe. I have both but prefer the DNA60 version. If cost is important go for the 70w.
Thank you very much Buddy. I'm going to buy the DNA60 version:clapping:

Naturevape for the BB & possibly the Vapesnail clone as/when they get it. Ecigone sell both versions as well.
I want to ask another question.

It said that The Kit comes with SXK VapeSnail 4 AFC Tubes + 4 MTL Pins, which are made of 316 stainless steel. Including 4 AFC Tubes (hole sizes: 2mm / 2.5mm / 3mm / 3.5mm; Diameter: 8mm; Height: 11mm) plus 4 MTL Pins (hole sizes: 1mm / 1.2mm / 1.5mm / 1.8mm pinned; Diameter: 5mm; Height: 5mm). Emmm, should I buy the whole of SXK VapeSnail Style Replacement Tank RBA + 4.0mm Chimney + Base Deck w/ 4 AFC Tubes + 4 MTL Pins or one the three? Does it really help improving taste?

Or I only need to enjoy the mod kit?

Thanks again~

sxk-vapesnail-style-replacement-tank-rba-chimney-base-deck-w-4-afc-tubes-4-mtl-pins-for-sxk-bb-billet-box-mod-kit.jpg

It said that The Kit comes with SXK VapeSnail 4 AFC Tubes + 4 MTL Pins, which are made of 316 stainless steel. Including 4 AFC Tubes (hole sizes: 2mm / 2.5mm / 3mm / 3.5mm; Diameter: 8mm; Height: 11mm) plus 4 MTL Pins (hole sizes: 1mm / 1.2mm / 1.5mm / 1.8mm pinned; Diameter: 5mm; Height: 5mm). Emmm, should I buy the whole of SXK VapeSnail Style Replacement Tank RBA + 4.0mm Chimney + Base Deck w/ 4 AFC Tubes + 4 MTL Pins or one the three? Does it really help improving taste?

Thanks again~

sxk-vapesnail-style-replacement-tank-rba-chimney-base-deck-w-4-afc-tubes-4-mtl-pins-for-sxk-bb-billet-box-mod-kit.jpg
If you want to tailor the vape to your preference get the kit as it allows for various levels of airflow restriction to suit. More bits to play with is never a bad thing [emoji6]

Thanks again~

Get the one that includes the MTL pins if you want a tight ciggy type of draw.

Back
Top Bottom