What's new

What happens if you let your battery discharge too much in a mech mod?

Spambunny

Postman
Wait for/skip to the end of the acrticle to find out why its all his own fault....

It almost sound like they are saying he was lucky his battery was almost dead, you would think they would do a bit of research 1st and say because his battery was nearly dead!

It almost sound like they are saying he was lucky his battery was almost dead, you would think they would do a bit of research 1st and say because his battery was nearly dead!
Murcan news needs explosions not facts. [emoji39] just watched a few of these vidoes it made me strip and clean the mod im using re-check my wraps and put a fresh battery in... can never be too careful

It seems the skinny jeans/ mech mod loose in the pocket is the most entertaining scenario

I always swap out the battery when the vape gets cool, from experience, when I put the battery on the charger, it usually reads 3.7-3.8 volts.

I always swap out the battery when the vape gets cool, from experience, when I put the battery on the charger, it usually reads 3.7-3.8 volts.
i take probably 4-5 big monster hits per waking hour. as soon as the hit isnt at its peak ill change out the battery maybe 3-5 times per day. I should start checking the volts to see what they are when i stop using it thats a good idea!!

What is the safe battery level to Vape down to I use 25r all I have is led indicator lights with the lowest being 3.7

I myself use the battery's down till heat starts to drop and clouds start getting less

I was under the impression that a battery is only damaged internally when they are drained right down and left in that state over time causing a chemical reaction inside the battery ?

What is the safe battery level to Vape down to I use 25r all I have is led indicator lights with the lowest being 3.7

I myself use the battery's down till heat starts to drop and clouds start getting less

I was under the impression that a battery is only damaged internally when they are drained right down and left in that state over time causing a chemical reaction inside the battery ?
The safe level to vape down to will depend on your build i think. Is the led indicator on your mod if so is it regulated? As regulated mods dont usually fire after the battery depletes too low.

The safe level to vape down to will depend on your build i think. Is the led indicator on your mod if so is it regulated? As regulated mods dont usually fire after the battery depletes too low.
Tis a Mech mod @0.26ohm around 16a if I remember correctly

The led is on my charger

Tis a Mech mod

The led is on my charger
I do the same as you switch the batteries out when the vape lessens. I think the catastrophic failures happen when people take the piss letting their battery drain down through over use OR leaving it firing for a long time in their pocket.
Also i think a hard short could cause the battery to break down.

Back
Top Bottom