What's new

Wanted - beater billet box rev4

Lee

Vendor
As the title, after a billet box rev4. Doesn’t matter about the condition at all, scratches or dents I don’t care.

Let me know if you can help out, have maybe some trades, attys, stab wood mod, few other bits and bobs. Or cold hard cash.

Thanks!

As the title, after a billet box rev4. Doesn’t matter about the condition at all, scratches or dents I don’t care.

Let me know if you can help out, have maybe some trades, attys, stab wood mod, few other bits and bobs. Or cold hard cash.

Thanks!

Genuine or clone Lee ?

Might make a difference.

I have two green DNA 60w sxk billet boxes I don't use, a vape shell, and Atlantis boro tank. Think I have an exocet somewhere. All clones though. Both in mint condition.
20181018_185602.jpg

Do the doors and buttons fit vice versa mate?

Nearly all bud

The really old sxk versions have the battery magnets the wrong way round so don’t work but they remedied that to match originals

All in one screw in drip tips don’t generally work on clones

But yes all buttons will and if it’s a newer clone all doors will. [emoji1303]

I have two green DNA 60w sxk billet boxes I don't use, a vape shell, and Atlantis boro tank. Think I have an exocet somewhere. All clones though. Both in mint condition. View attachment 175800

Thanks mate, I’ll try hold out for a little while for a old genuine model but if not I might be interested in one with the vape shell. How much would you let that one go for?

I'd like around £70, but I'm open to offers or trades. I don't use it and it's barely had any use as I just didn't like them. But I'll chuck in a nature vape coil and an sxk adaptor so you can run a tank/rda on top.
20181018_200832.jpg

I'd like around £70, but I'm open to offers or trades. I don't use it and it's barely had any use as I just didn't like them. But I'll chuck in a nature vape coil and an sxk adaptor so you can run a tank/rda on top. View attachment 175803

Thanks mate, if I have no luck in getting a genuine then I’ll give you a shout [emoji16]

Ideally I’d like to trade this Stab wood fancy mod thing I have for a genuine. I’m too worried to use it and it’s a waste sat in the box [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom