What's new

VapeSnail

My vapesnail just won't read ohms correctly. They jump all over the place both when dry firing and when in the box. Any suggestions?

My vapesnail just won't read ohms correctly. They jump all over the place both when dry firing and when in the box. Any suggestions?
Had this issue sometimes, tight down the 510 adapter solved it for me.

Make sure the legs of your coil aren't sticking out and making contact with the top half of the chimney section.

Apologies for cross posting but I did something stupid. Noticing a smell and taste of machine oil, I washed my Snail with dish soap. Now for the life of me I can’t wash it off. I tried soaking it overnight in coke (which worked for me with other atties before) but it’s still there. Seems it’s mainly the plastic tank that caught it. Can anybody help me with this?

Apologies for cross posting but I did something stupid. Noticing a smell and taste of machine oil, I washed my Snail with dish soap. Now for the life of me I can’t wash it off. I tried soaking it overnight in coke (which worked for me with other atties before) but it’s still there. Seems it’s mainly the plastic tank that caught it. Can anybody help me with this?

Try smearing n soaking the lot in tomato ketchup for around 30 mins..... and or milton fluid

Back
Top Bottom