What's new

VapeSnail

I have two snails. One seems to work fine but the second seems to leak whatever I do. I have followed Todd's wicking from his review. If I add more cotton I get dry hits but a little less the vape is excellent but my billet is soaking.
Help please.
Simon View attachment 215709View attachment 215710View attachment 215711
That looks really bad. Have you tried swapping the base from the good snail into the other one to see if it still leaks? Im sure I read that some seals were faulty? Might be worth looking at the juice port plug too to make sure its fully sealing to create the required vacuum.
I cant tell if you have a 3mm coil in there or 2.5? I found that Todd's method used a fraction too little cotton for my 2.5mm coil so I have about 1mm extra each side and its working beautifully.

Hope you get it sorted.

I have two snails. One seems to work fine but the second seems to leak whatever I do. I have followed Todd's wicking from his review. If I add more cotton I get dry hits but a little less the vape is excellent but my billet is soaking.
Help please.
Simon View attachment 215709View attachment 215710View attachment 215711

It's possible you may have a faulty seal I did....but there are not many of them around, it was a fault in one of the 60 slots of the mould machine for the seal....it's a baw hair out.

1. As you have 2 and one is good then dry everything and swap the seals over.
2. You will need to head over to FB, join Atmizoo group and message Tasos explaining the situation.
3. Take photo's of the inside of BB when wet.....also a photo of your build when dry.

He will sort you out as their customer service is brill.

That looks really bad. Have you tried swapping the base from the good snail into the other one to see if it still leaks? Im sure I read that some seals were faulty? Might be worth looking at the juice port plug too to make sure its fully sealing to create the required vacuum.
I cant tell if you have a 3mm coil in there or 2.5? I found that Todd's method used a fraction too little cotton for my 2.5mm coil so I have about 1mm extra each side and its working beautifully.

Hope you get it sorted.
2.5 coil. Just trying new wicking as suggested. Thank you.

Cheers for all advice fellas.

Muwahahahahaha If DHL hadn't fouled up..,....

New to Billet Box.. Just had the Snail and been struggling with it. Can't get good flavor, any suggestion what build works best for restricted dl? I have all my wires ss316, 24, 26 and 28 gauge.

New to Billet Box.. Just had the Snail and been struggling with it. Can't get good flavor, any suggestion what build works best for restricted dl? I have all my wires ss316, 24, 26 and 28 gauge.

fire up a pic of your build.... and we will take it from there.
You need to play about with it....do you have the inner chamber in or out.
are you using any airflow pins.
what Id is your coil
My set up is inner chamber out 1.8mm pin installed... 2.5mm Id SS coil

Last edited:
fire up a pic of your build.... and we will take it from there.
You need to play about with it....do you have the inner chamber in or out.
are you using any airflow pins.
what Id is your coil
My set up is inner chamber out 1.8mm pin installed... 2.5mm Id SS coil

I'm using the 3.0mm AFC tube with inner chamber out. Current build 2.5mm ID ss 28 gauge

20200817_020522.jpg
20200817_020426.jpg

There doesn't look like much wrong there.... I can only suggest maybe a wrap less, or and less spaced, try other air flow tube and pins.... you would be surprise at how loose the draw is with the 1.8 pin in there.

Back
Top Bottom