What's new

Tutorial - Sealing Connection Pin SXK BB USB Version

Yeah, but now we need a 101 uses for leftover Fernox thread.
I use it all over the place in my brewery - that's why I had it knocking about in the first place. It's just food safe mastic - seal your bath/shower safe in the knowledge you can lick peanut butter off it

I use it all over the place in my brewery - that's why I had it knocking about in the first place. It's just food safe mastic - seal your bath/shower safe in the knowledge you can lick peanut butter off it
I don’t like peanut butter :(. Am I safe to lick cherry jam from the rim of my bathtub? ;) :D

quick update, well i get the pin all sealed nicely ^& was putting it back together & know lost the up down buttons & they have landed some where in my deep pile carpet, ive looked & they are gone, so fookin great, means know got to buy another BB ffs

Between us we have "most" parts it seems? :)

Hey guys, I'm not from the UK unfortunately and I was wondering if you knew of an alternative to the Fernox LS-X? It's kind of pricey to have it shipped here from the UK. I tried Googling around for food grade silicone sealant but nothing specifically food grade comes up just general all-purpose clear silicone sealant.

Back
Top Bottom