What's new

Tutorial - Sealing Connection Pin SXK BB USB Version

10C33C80-CE5B-4E20-B56E-8299B6A567D5.jpeg
Great I got another dna60 BB today. Sealed it up. Straight away and went to test fire and it wouldn’t turn on. Looks like I’ve snapped the neg wire for the switch. Anything I can do?

Yes got it sorted thankfully. Wasn’t the best iron but got it to hold. Thanks

I'm currently rebuilding one for somebody and found the existing pin had been sealed with heat shrink tube, I wouldn't have thought that would be enough but it appears to have done the job perfectly as the internals were bone dry, perhaps there was also some sealing before heat shrinking?

I'm going to try and replicate this method but still going to use Fernox as belt & braces.

This is now a relatively old thread but in case this is Of use to somebody I have a 2021 SXK DNA billet box and I tried to carry out this sealing procedure and found that the pin appears to be already sealed with some yellow gloop. See pic

Attachments

• 43FB7CDE-5536-483E-A475-B6AE572025CF.jpeg
    43FB7CDE-5536-483E-A475-B6AE572025CF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
This is now a relatively old thread but in case this is Of use to somebody I have a 2021 SXK DNA billet box and I tried to carry out this sealing procedure and found that the pin appears to be already sealed with some yellow gloop. See pic

My last 2021 black colour wasn't sealed like that well actualy two black 2021's weren't sealed up but I done it myself oh and a red 2021 I had also wasn't sealed but it got done

Back
Top Bottom