What's new

The Good the bad the ugly.

Thanks to all who replied! I do sell my leather goods but shipping across the pond would be costly that is the only problem @Banjostring I don't like the thick leather on something like the BB it's fine for knife sheaths and firearms.. I also didn't like the vertical line of stitching on the ones I've seen so mine is diagonal . Gonna make another soon but with different stitching (better and different lines) this is not the caliber of my work truly see sanch33 on Instagram...

Last edited:
I've seen his, a bit too thick for my liking, takes away from the small form factor of the BB for me. OP has made a nice, thin leather, snug fitting one that suits me much better.

If I got one for my BB I would want thin, soft leather too. Hate unnecessary bulk.

If I got one for my BB I would want thin, soft leather too. Hate unnecessary bulk.
That was the idea no unneeded weight or added size supple feeling protection is all I wanted. Still missed about the holes though lol!

That was the idea no unneeded weight or added size supple feeling protection is all I wanted. Still missed about the holes though lol!

I'm sure you could make another one and sort that out no problem.

Thanks to all who replied! I do sell my leather goods but shipping across the pond would be costly that is the only problem @Banjostring I don't like the thick leather on something like the BB it's fine for knife sheaths and firearms.. I also didn't like the vertical line of stitching on the ones I've seen so mine is diagonal . Gonna make another soon but with different stitching (better and different lines) this is not the caliber of my work truly see sanch33 on Instagram...
Just gone on IG to have a look but it seems you have to approve my following you?

Wow @Sanch, some great work there, awesome skills mate. I particularly like the face masks, shame you're in the US [emoji22]

Back
Top Bottom