What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Hopefully they fix it before its release, YFTK and SXK both have this on pre sale for end of month,
Only seen one youtube video on original and that in another language

I'm still dithering over what BilletBox to go for. Not between the 70W and DNA chipsets, but rather from an aesthetic perspective. I think the best looking one is the VV model that takes the two 18340's. It's the panels that do it for me. The YFTK and SXK have convex panels that I'm not keen on. The VV one has flat panels as shown:

upload_2018-12-31_9-58-43.png

Compared to the YFTK and SXK:

upload_2018-12-31_9-58-3.png

The main downside to the VV one is the low max output (5.5v, about 25W allegedly) but it's so much prettier. Can you make a YFTK or SXK look like the VV one with flush non-convex panels?

I'm still dithering over what BilletBox to go for. Not between the 70W and DNA chipsets, but rather from an aesthetic perspective. I think the best looking one is the VV model that takes the two 18340's. It's the panels that do it for me. The YFTK and SXK have convex panels that I'm not keen on. The VV one has flat panels as shown:

View attachment 181723

Compared to the YFTK and SXK:

View attachment 181722

The main downside to the VV one is the low max output (5.5v, about 25W allegedly) but it's so much prettier. Can you make a YFTK or SXK look like the VV one with flush non-convex panels?
Have you seen Rev3s for sale? The clones were pretty poor, parts are hard to come by (Boros etc) and they don't fit every RBA. Rev4s are so much more practical

Have you seen Rev3s for sale? The clones were pretty poor, parts are hard to come by (Boros etc) and they don't fit every RBA. Rev4s are so much more practical

No, I know I'll be scrabbling to find one but the flush non-convex shiny case looks way better IMHO.

Heya guys looking for some help. Just bought the SXK billet box and was wanting to get a dampless plug with 1.2 air hole for it and was wondering if I buy one made for the original BB will it fit the SXK one ?

Back
Top Bottom