What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Nice to hear. I got two of them from Mark last year but never used them. Maybe I will give it a try. What do you think with how much wattage will they perform best?
I have mine at 12.5W and the flavour is great, battery should last a while at those watts!!

I have a nolli billet key on my sxk 70 Rat black which is great and a jmk tips BB TIP for the rev 4 in naval brass on my skk 70w dober and it fits great.

Anyone had any leaking issue using the Exocet? No gurgles, no liquid coming up the Drip Tip, but liquid under the Boro occasionally.

Anyone had any leaking issue using the Exocet? No gurgles, no liquid coming up the Drip Tip, but liquid under the Boro occasionally.

Because it's a closed unit you will get condensation under the boro I'm afraid
I just screw up the end of a piece of kitchen roll and mop up occasionally

AND............ Fashionably late to the party.......... many thanks to @gunz88 I too have joined the throng. :D

I am having great problems changing my batteries over. It is such a tight fit when I struggle to take out the old battery it rips the sleeve and not wanting to take any chances I have to re-wrap each battery! It is hard to get the battery in but even harder to get it out, any tips to make it easier?

Just a heads up. I was having some issues with the ohms reading incorrectly on the sxk black billet box. No matter what I put in it (Exocet, insider, Nautilus) they were all reading about a half ohm higher than in the blue BB. I have had the black one for about a month now. The fix was rather easy and something everyone should be aware of. The 510 top piece was dirty. All it took was some soapy water and a good cleaning of the treads on both that piece and the box itself. Remember that is the ground connection on this box so if it gets eliquid or even just condensation in there it will eventually start getting a bad connection. I cleaned it up and everything is staying right on the money now. So CLEAN YO SHIT!!!
The ohms on mine jumps about a bit ...given the 510 a good clean but it's still the same ....using Nautilus 0.7 coils it's reading 0.74 to 0.78

I am having great problems changing my batteries over. It is such a tight fit when I struggle to take out the old battery it rips the sleeve and not wanting to take any chances I have to re-wrap each battery! It is hard to get the battery in but even harder to get it out, any tips to make it easier?
Are you using the little bit of ribbon which it comes with around the cell? I've found it really helps!

Are you using the little bit of ribbon which it comes with around the cell? I've found it really helps!
If you take off the panel button side ...top right hand corner two little screws remove them and the battery contact will come out you can then give it a bit of squeeze so it doesn't hold the battery in as tight

Back
Top Bottom