What's new

The all things BilletBox thread

Finally got my sxk bb dna 60 delivered today! Only gripe is that the screen is facing the wrong way [emoji19]..i wish there is a way to turn the screen the other way around..other than that everything else is perfect View attachment 131657View attachment 131658View attachment 131659

A Facebook group I am in is developing a simple cable you can use to flip the screen and use escribe. It's going to cost 15-20 bucks and should be ready in a month or so.

When I screw everything down there is still some play in the borro so I can just push it up a little and the exo or insider will sit flush
No luck for me my boro is pretty snug in there. I see the gap at the top where it appears it has room to slide up, but it doesn't actually move.

No luck for me my boro is pretty snug in there. I see the gap at the top where it appears it has room to slide up, but it doesn't actually move.

Can you not just file a bit off the boro legs at the bottom on all 4 corners

Forget that it won't work on the bottom legs it would have to be on the top

Just scored a genuine BB from Billetbox in Saturdays sale. Does anyone how long they take to get delivered to the UK from the States please?

They will ship it out quickly, so it's a matter of the carriers speed. If you've ordered something from the states before, id say it would take about the same amount of time.

Yeah I got a shipped message today (USPS priority mail express) but just wondering whether it takes days or weeks. Never had anything delivered from the states.

Back
Top Bottom