What's new

SXK VapeSnail

rj267

Postman
I recently bought a couple of BBs and have a sxk vapesnail in one which I love. However it seems to sit out slightly making one of the panels wobble. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue? I’m hoping mine is just slightly faulty as I would like to get another for my other BB if I knew it was just a fault in my one.

Thanks.

I have a genuine Vapesnail which fits perfectly in my SXK BB. Can't comment on the SXK Vapesnail personally. I think I vaguely remember someone talking about the issue you have a while back in one of the BB threads.

I had the same thing happen to mine when i had it. it was the bottom deck peice was sticking to far out less than quarter of a mm if that so had to dremel a groove into the door so it would sit flush were it was touching the deck.

You can see the groove in this pic

Screenshot_20201118-230352_Chrome.jpg

I recently bought a couple of BBs and have a sxk vapesnail in one which I love. However it seems to sit out slightly making one of the panels wobble. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue? I’m hoping mine is just slightly faulty as I would like to get another for my other BB if I knew it was just a fault in my one.

Thanks.

I’ve also been looking for one of these and they are hard to get at the moment (in the UK). I’m hoping Pro Vapes get a re-up soon but if you find a UK trusted site selling em pal post it up here

I’ve been in contact with them to get another. They are due another batch next week.

Back
Top Bottom