What's new

SXK ETU tank

rew

Olympian
Have just ordered this tank from 3fvape. It allows you to use Voopoo PnP and Vaporesso GTX coils in your BB, Bantam or Supbox.
https://www.3fvape.com/misc/47511-a...poo-pnp-series-vaporesso-gtx-series-coil.html

9734698-2.jpg

Hmmm, interesting. Those GTX coils are pretty good. I'm wondering though, what battery life would be like running one at close to the BBs top power output?

Hmmm, interesting. Those GTX coils are pretty good. I'm wondering though, what battery life would be like running one at close to the BBs top power output?

Dunno, would be good for MTL and RDL coils though.

Have just ordered this tank from 3fvape. It allows you to use Voopoo PnP and Vaporesso GTX coils in your BB, Bantam or Supbox.
https://www.3fvape.com/misc/47511-a...poo-pnp-series-vaporesso-gtx-series-coil.html

9734698-2.jpg

Let us know what you think when you get yours @rew, it looks like it will take the GTX RBA too, downside as I see it will be the loose airflow for MTL and boro condensation plugs won't fit, you could try packing the base on with cotton to restrict it, worth a punt.

Let us know what you think when you get yours @rew, it looks like it will take the GTX RBA too, downside as I see it will be the loose airflow for MTL and boro condensation plugs won't fit, you could try packing the base on with cotton to restrict it, worth a punt.

Will do. Thought it was worth a punt for the price.

Got the ETU tank today. Stuck a 1.2 ohm PnP coil in and it leaked all over the place. Took the tank out and cleaned everything up and left the tank to stand on some kitchen roll. No leaks. Only thing I can think is that I cranked the 510 screw down too tight.

Anyway, I refitted it and made sure to just tighten enough to read the coil and no leaks now.
Am getting the expected great flavour from the coil, but yes it is too airy. Have been covering the air intake with a finger for now and this gives me a nice MTL draw. Haven't tried any other coils yet but can't see why others won't work as well.
All in all a good purchase for me at the price.

Got the ETU tank today. Stuck a 1.2 ohm PnP coil in and it leaked all over the place. Took the tank out and cleaned everything up and left the tank to stand on some kitchen roll. No leaks. Only thing I can think is that I cranked the 510 screw down too tight.

Anyway, I refitted it and made sure to just tighten enough to read the coil and no leaks now.
Am getting the expected great flavour from the coil, but yes it is too airy. Have been covering the air intake with a finger for now and this gives me a nice MTL draw. Haven't tried any other coils yet but can't see why others won't work as well.
All in all a good purchase for me at the price.

Just curious if you ever found a way to restrict the airflow for this bridge? I am currently facing this issue now. Packing cotton works but its very inconsistent

Just curious if you ever found a way to restrict the airflow for this bridge? I am currently facing this issue now. Packing cotton works but its very inconsistent

I gave up using it a while back. Did not find a proper solution for it unfortunately.

I gave up using it a while back. Did not find a proper solution for it unfortunately.
Ahh I see. Yeah I'm currently scratching my head trying to come up with a solution. I'm looking for the option to use some kind of pnp mesh coil while restricting the airflow to a more mtl type vape. Thank you for the response

Back
Top Bottom