What's new

SXK Delro DNA - anyone got one yet?

I just saw this...on sale...i had totally forgot qbout this thread...i gotta go back n recheck but i do not think it wass q thousand anymore.

Does it work with that boro for the gtx bridges?

Yeah...100 bux...

Is that a type c port on the dna version?

I have the original and I got it for far less than £1000. Its battery life between charges is pathetic to tell you the truth, but it charges much faster than an 18650. So I don’t take it out of the house unless I have access to a charger. This in addition to the fact that it’s too expensive and it scratches easily (delrin). The SXK clone has a slightly larger battery capacity and it is said to be easily replaceable. It is not much more expensive than the DNA Billet Box so it is not significantly overpriced IMHO.

One last thing. SXK couldn’t work the delrin blocks/sheets and their initial attempts at producing a 1:1 replica resulted in units that had lots of cracks. That’s why they used aluminium.

Now that I know what it’s all about, would I buy the original again if I had the chance? Probably not. It gives me exactly the same vape as my billets (and my SXK DNA billets). It’s a simply a DNA boro device. I’d rather invest my money in a Hellfire MOAB to tell you the truth.

Brought a magnetic charger today, got a feeling the usb c port will break eventually with plugging in to charge.

20210719_120053.jpg

I’m considering getting one of these - finding a genuine one available seems near impossible and/or prohibitively expensive. For those who got one, how are you finding it in terms of build quality, battery life, compatibility with your boros?

Pro-Vapes are seeking the DNA version for £95 and the ultem version for a bit more, but before I take the punt be interested to know if anyone still uses theirs or if everyone has gone back to the BB/Boxx etc

Back
Top Bottom