What's new

SXK Customisation Options

I’m sure I’ve seen a flush 510 for the bantam box somewhere. I’m asssuming that would fit the sxk billet??

If I remember correctly my Bantam 510 is longer than the regular SXK Billet Box 510 so it might not work.

It may have been a custom one. I’ve 100% seen one somewhere though.

Well what I mean is that on the Bantam Box the distance between the top of the box and where it meets the borro is greater than on the regular Billet Box. So a flush Bantam 510 is probably going to be longer than a regular stock billet box 510. Let me upload a pic because I'm not great with words.

It may have been a custom one. I’ve 100% seen one somewhere though.

Here is what I mean Bantam 510 on the right, regular SXK Billet Box 510 on the left.

WDRyC8u.jpg

b1DFlwp.jpg

Here is what I mean Bantam 510 on the right, regular SXK Billet Box 510 on the left.

WDRyC8u.jpg

b1DFlwp.jpg
Your right, it’s not gonna work on the bb, I don’t have a bantam so wasn’t able to check it, glad you pointed it out tho before someone bought one...

Your right, it’s not gonna work on the bb, I don’t have a bantam so wasn’t able to check it, glad you pointed it out tho before someone bought one...

Glad I could help. Believe me I would love a flush fit for an SXK BB, I've heard the JMK hybrid tips work but I don't like metal tips as they tend to be teeth bashers for me.

Glad I could help. Believe me I would love a flush fit for an SXK BB, I've heard the JMK hybrid tips work but I don't like metal tips as they tend to be teeth bashers for me.
JMK’s work, I don’t mind using a metal tip, main reason tho is it matches my button...

Back
Top Bottom