What's new

Sxk bb 70 watt issue

eliano

Postman
So I've had it a few weeks, the button was always iffy and needed a firm press to fire out the box (I just assumed that was normal ) now its gone wonky, the wattage just scrolls all the way up to 70 by itself and won't fire, buttons don't work either, remove battery and it just starts again. I left overnight and it worked for a bit this morning but now doing it again, I've had no leaking just condensation but cleaned out frequently anyway. It was bought on Ft and this is what's worrying me as don't fancy sending back to China,, bit gutted as I love the mod

So I've had it a few weeks, the button was always iffy and needed a firm press to fire out the box (I just assumed that was normal ) now its gone wonky, the wattage just scrolls all the way up to 70 by itself and won't fire, buttons don't work either, remove battery and it just starts again. I left overnight and it worked for a bit this morning but now doing it again, I've had no leaking just condensation but cleaned out frequently anyway. It was bought on Ft and this is what's worrying me as don't fancy sending back to China,, bit gutted as I love the mod

If you've only had it a few weeks then I would definitely send it back from replaced. Not tried the clones myself but heard they are good so if it is iffy then swap it out for a working one or you'll be too late and will regret it! At least if you raise a support ticket with them now you'll have the long weekend to think about whether you want to go ahead with the swap or not.

Cheers guys, I already have an open ticket since it arrived with the button issue, I told them I'd just live with it, but the ticket is still open and I've added the new issue (s) , also have videos etc to send on, just a bummer, back on the rtas for now

Has anyone ever returned to ft before from uk , or no the process involved, i can imagine it takes forever

So they are saying for me to get it repaired and they will refund me, how difficult a job is swapping the board ? I've found a dna 40 with large screen for 20 quid

Big massive thanks to @domejunkie, who fixed my BB for me, top man, a real talent to have on this board

Back
Top Bottom