What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

I really hope this doesn't annoy me.
Read the bb threads and they always seemed a bit more work then they are worth.
Said I wouldn't jump on the bb wagon but the bantom looks more like a good step up from a pod.'

*I know what's going to annoy me. I've pre ordered and like the Pal2, I'll be sat here waiting while everyone is playing with their UK version in a month of so.

What hasn't annoyed me is that the pre order price I paid has now jumped up to $80.

Last edited:
I really hope this doesn't annoy me.
Read the bb threads and they always seemed a bit more work then they are worth.
Said I wouldn't jump on the bb wagon but the bantom looks more like a good step up from a pod.'

*I know what's going to annoy me. I've pre ordered and like the Pal2, I'll be sat here waiting while everyone is playing with their UK version in a month of so.

What hasn't annoyed me is that the pre order price I paid has now jumped up to $80.

tbh i stayed away from the bb because it looks like such a faff but since getting one they are really easy to use

Pre order panels anyone? :18:

I have to admit I like it, but half the BB I want to pay half the price, no chance of fitting a DNA in there though.

To be fair if it wasn't for SXK cloning the BB I wouldn't have been able to get my mitts on one - I would actually like to see an upgrade to the BB, Bluetooth, flashing LED's, voice activated, Sim card slot, and a calculator for starters.

I’m pretty sure it will be the same tank and fitting, that will be a big part of the selling point of this, and sxk will already have all the parts. But a good idea to wait, stranger things have happened...!

It must be a while before release, there's bugger all in tinterweb about it, I wouldn't mind seeing the board, but it looks like a leaky pin won't do as much damage but hopefully they have actually addressed the seal in the pin.

It must be a while before release, there's bugger all in tinterweb about it, I wouldn't mind seeing the board, but it looks like a leaky pin won't do as much damage but hopefully they have actually addressed the seal in the pin.
Just one eastern vendor had a pre sale. Then the presale price jumped up. I expect the release date to keep shifting and then there will be a flood of them.

6098E9AB-287C-4A7A-B8C9-23FF7308EA6A.png
I've been looking at them but I'm holding off till the Bantam is released, a slight difference means it won't fit.

Got an email from provapes this morning confirming that it takes bb tanks and atties.

Back
Top Bottom