What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

Love the top screw drip tip and a much smaller bore, the pod with adjustable airflow is also great, I might even keep this drip tip on it.
No clue what the difference is in the board yet as it's still VW only.
A very positive step away from cloning, Revision 2 should be interesting - I'm expecting TC, different panels etc. not sure how they can get around the form factor but as far as I'm concerned this is not a clone.

I ordered a BB revision from a unknown (to me) site called sacowin. The new year sale price seemed to good to be true, it cost £32 with free DHL shipping.
I was shocked when I received it in only a week and they also sent a free T shirt with their logo on.

Have the Glaz Mini tip on mine. Works well

upload_2020-1-7_16-38-34.jpeg

Have the Glaz Mini tip on mine. Works well

View attachment 208491
I've popped a clear one on mine, off to try the same as you thanks.

Airflow on the pod isn't as tight as I had hoped so got it fully closed off and it's passable.

That aside I'm so impressed with the bundle, I want clear panels now to show off it's beautiful insides.

Best of 2020 for me :18:

I ordered a BB revision from a unknown (to me) site called sacowin. The new year sale price seemed to good to be true, it cost £32 with free DHL shipping.
I was shocked when I received it in only a week and they also sent a free T shirt with their logo on.
Wow that was a great punt.

How does the new style pod boro perform?

Not too sure yet. The airflow adjustment is not great. It came with a 1.8 ohm Nautilus coil installed which is abit naff on flavour compared to the Zeta.

Back
Top Bottom