What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

Size and weight are an important factor to me and as I predominantly vape pods, all mods seem massive.
I'm a 13w vaper and carrying a spare 18350 is no biggy...

I still think I'll wait a bit, see what the overseas manufacturers churn out before Christmas.
Ah well if the billet seems massive and 350’s are fine then the bantam makes more sense. If you’re taking it out on the bike it will probably survive a pocket drop much more than anything else you can buy at the moment.

The Dot isn’t that much smaller than the billet So perhaps any of the new 650 aios won’t be right? You’ll lose a little width but not much in height and thickness.

That backfired, tracking info says:

Attempted/Failed Delivery (Country code: GB)

I assume it's going to be a grey 'card of doom' so another £13+ :17:

Expecting mine today, I am going to design myself some panels for it, anyone interested in some? if so any ideas for designs?

Anyone stripped the guts out of it? I am wanting to strip and polish it to bare metal but unsure how the top screen is fixed in?

Expecting mine today, I am going to design myself some panels for it, anyone interested in some? if so any ideas for designs?

Anyone stripped the guts out of it? I am wanting to strip and polish it to bare metal but unsure how the top screen is fixed in?

Interested in panels Si. Haven't taken my Bantam apart so can't help there.

Interested in panels Si. Haven't taken my Bantam apart so can't help there.

Arrived just now, Going to have a bit of a vape on it then try and strip it, what's with the drip tip? worst I've seen :11:

But I have to admit I think I'm going to love this thing, looks and feels great and as I mostly use MTL battery life should be fine :)

Arrived just now, Going to have a bit of a vape on it then try and strip it, what's with the drip tip? worst I've seen :11:

But I have to admit I think I'm going to love this thing, looks and feels great and as I mostly use MTL battery life should be fine :)

There you go. Drip tips and panels could be a good market.

Already popped one of my 3D printed mini black drip tips on mine, I am loving it already, the Aspire coil in it at the mo.

What do you think about a 'teardrop' shaped Juice View Port?

Need to make a new stand now as it's too wide.

Already popped one of my 3D printed mini black drip tips on mine, I am loving it already, the Aspire coil in it at the mo.

What do you think about a 'teardrop' shaped Juice View Port?

Need to make a new stand now as it's too wide.

Personally I'm not bothered about having a view port. Interested to see what it would look like though.

I'm pretty impressed with this little bugger, good design, fire button is well positioned, easy screen flip, the panels are a far better gloss finish, fixed battery ribbon, fits comfortably in the hand,battery life has been great (MTL 11.1 Watts) and it's pocket friendly.

It's too controversial to review as some see it as a clone, in my opinion it's not a clone and different enough to be it's own thing, whole new design chassis, dare I say it but better than the Billet Box for being condensation safe as there's little chance of juice getting into the electronics, sure it 'boros' from the BB's style but it's been designed from the ground up without copying anyone else's electronics.

Shame I can't review it as I only have 1 con, no TC mode but it's not a deal breaker, the only deal breaker will be for sub ohm DTL users as the battery life will become an issue.

So do I prefer it to the Billet Box? probably not as the Billet has more class to it and it just feels more special.

Back
Top Bottom