What's new

SXK Bantam Box by Pro Vapes

Another BB panel maker on fb @rew
One of the closed group people. SUPER SECRET PANEL PROJECT

My instant reaction was one of disdain, but then I remembered I have a SUPER SECRET COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION. One can’t be hypocritical, you know.

It's not that super secret, you told us :hmm:

Well it’s not... and it is... It has nothing to do with a facebook group, at least.

There is a non secret one, and when you’ve been signed up to the non secret one, you might be informed of the super secret one, when it comes round to the time to sign up for it. And it does have SUPER SECRET in it’s name.

£57 on 2f deal for the bantam box if you use the code MAPBANTAM. That’s a bit more like it.

It's worth £50 in my eyes but after reading you guys BB threads I'm avoiding this, as much as it appeals to me.

Seriously @bellyman the bb is very good. It’s not much hassle at all. The hassle has been with the crossbow clone but with a bit of bodging mine now works great. The vapeshell, insider, exocet clones have all worked out the box for me. As has the aspire coil adaptor.

The bb is now my favourite vape device. I rarely use any tanks any more, the only other devices are the salix on a squeeze and a suorin air. The bb has retired the mods and tanks almost entirely. It’s just better, for me.

The suorin lives in the pocket. I sometimes puff the salix in the house. But most of the time, in or out, it’s the box. I love the form of it, it’s not exactly small but it’s very portable and it just feels nice in the hand, and for some reason I find the atties for it just work better for me.

Hot off the press...

60962944_2402921979758508_6714387219253035008_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom