What's new

Suitable coils for Vaperz Cloud Rulebreaker

T.Rose

Recently purchased the absolute monster by Vaperz cloud, I have an apocalypse titanium rda and need some help with coils, either premade or what I'll need to make some myself. I'm looking for around 0.8 ohms with a dual coil setup.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks guys!

Removed the safety insulator?

12.6V on a 0.8 resistance is gonna punt out just shy of 200W, you sure this is what you want?

Usual caveats around ohms law and battery safety apply...

Yeah that's why I bought it, I've been using mechs for a while now but they've all been parallel like the Immortal Modz exile. Thought I'd go for a series this time hence the Rulebreaker but I'm having issues trying to sort some coils that will be high enough resistance.

Recently purchased the absolute monster by Vaperz cloud, I have an apocalypse titanium rda and need some help with coils, either premade or what I'll need to make some myself. I'm looking for around 0.8 ohms with a dual coil setup.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks guys!
Humm. Singed eyebrows time, never mind throat. My respects for your fortitude, guy.

I think he meant to buy the Stormbreaker, we'll know more as the story develops. New guy so I've no clue as to their general awareness and knowledge on mechs.

Someone needing help on coils for a triple stack doesn't exactly warm me with confidence though....

Removed the safety insulator?

12.6V on a 0.8 resistance is gonna punt out just shy of 200W, you sure this is what you want?

Usual caveats around ohms law and battery safety apply...
Pissed mysel at him saying "build high" *sticks a 0.34 build on it*

Aye, I noticed he said that, I could be at four times that resistance and it'd prolly still be too hot for me. Saying that, I wouldn't be rocking a triple series in the first place.

Aye, I noticed he said that, I could be at four times that resistance and it'd prolly still be too hot for me. Saying that, I wouldn't be rocking a triple series in the first place.
I like the heat (many, many years of puffing a hash pipe ;) )
I'm sure @tobywonkanobi linked to these a while back for a right decent price? You can always build properly high resistance and get mega battery life - I bought an MCM Underground series box and a Dotmod atty, was wondering how the hell he'd run a fairly restricted atty on it but it was about 1.2 ohm with 28awg. Different folks, different strokes an aw that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom