What's new

Sticky Tutorial on BB settings needed?

I can try and supply a list rebuildable bridges:

Uno/Uno V2 - Made by Ohmann, so built from titanium. Uses pins and insulators from eGo One coils - so can do a loose MTL and a restricted DTL. No threading so can't be screwed onto mod for dry firing. Very slender - increased juice in boro

Insider/Insider MTL - Steam Tuners - can be tricky to wick, wicking is Kayfun-like. Can be dry fired on mod.

Exocet - Attysmith/Hellfire - Wicking similar to Hurricane/Taifun. Pretty airy but Kayfun 5 reducers will fit. Can be dry fired on mod.

Vapeshell - Atmizoo - Wicks through holes in bottom of novel rectangular deck. Supplied with different sized reducers, extra MTL reducers also available. Can be dry fired on mod.

Crossbow - SVT - wicks through holes in bottom of deck - can be dry fired on mod.

Flow - Odis - Wicking similar to Exocet, post-less deck. Can be dry fired on mod.

Xeta - Haku - Wicking similar to Exocet, supplied with airflow adapters. Can be dry fired on mod.

Doggy - Atmistique - Wicking similar to the original Subtank RBA. Adapter available for dry burning on mod.

BBGen - Sturm/VWM - Mesh wicking - takes deck from Nextiny - top airflow. Can be dry fired on mod.

Inax Carto - Athea - mesh wicking, deceptively airy. Can be dry fired on mod

Grizzly - Bear Lair Mods - mesh wicking, supplied with airflow adapters. Can be dry fired on mod.

Mistery - MisterDoc - mesh wicking, very tight airflow fed through top of bridge.

Bastard - Sturm - designed for verticle coils, particularly notch coils.

Billet Hound - Animodz - Carto style wicking with ceramic cup around coil.

Sofia - By Leo - Carto compatible - wicks like a carto - requires brass contact behind boro.

Sport bridge - Atmistique - Enables use of Kanger OCC coils, and therefore the original Subtank RBA.

... that's all I can think of for the moment. Not really up on my pre-made coil bridges

Last edited:
Be aware, the By Leo Sophia V1 requires Res/No Res wire, so you’ll need a Zapper to make your own.
The V2 version does away with all that faff.

I've got quite a lot of this done and the post will be massive and quite a scrollfest to get to where you want to read, is there a way to use anchors to navigate?

Good plan, I'm going to work on that method thanks mate, the only risk is flooding the 1st page, maybe a BB subforum for advice & tutorials?

I could use some help with the following
  • Where to find authentic Billet Box's.
  • Useful Links. Going to use @TartanSpartan Exocet build, my Sealing guide and DNA board upgrade so far.
  • Top Tips.
Also
SXK & DNA controls, happy to do these but it's all time consuming and I have to write the rest and do the photos yet so any help appreciated.

I could use some help with the following
  • Where to find authentic Billet Box's.
  • Useful Links. Going to use @TartanSpartan Exocet build, my Sealing guide and DNA board upgrade so far.
  • Top Tips.
Also
SXK & DNA controls, happy to do these but it's all time consuming and I have to write the rest and do the photos yet so any help appreciated.
Evolution & Steam Island for authentics in UK. There may be more

@MavicP posted the DNA Instuctions a while ago
And Tony z posted the instructions for the SXK
BB instructions 1.jpg BB instructions 2.jpg BB instructions 3.jpg BB instructions 4.jpg BB instructions 5.jpg

Attachments

• Evolv DNA 60 Manual.pdf
    766.5 KB · Views: 1,005
Back
Top Bottom