What's new

Some questions

the fog

Postman
Hello
I'm thinking about building my own mech squonk mod .. but it will be my first time using mechanical mod ... and I want to make it more than one battery
So the first question which is better parallel or series ?? (what the difference if I used anyone)
What is the safe range for building coils for mech mods ?? ( even for single battery)
Is it easy to put safety chip like the luna from asmodos ??
This is the main questions... but if someone can explain to me exactly the difference between the parallel and the series.. It will help me more
Thanks [emoji4]

Before you even consider using a mech mod you should study Ohm's Law (google is your friend) and is vital if you are going to build one. Having studied and understood that law you will be in a position to answer your own questions.

Please bear in mind that a mistake can cost you a hand and/or face.

If you don't understand the difference between parallel and series I wouldn't advise on using a mech let alone building one mate [emoji5]

The best place to start is learning ohms law and battery safety then maybe buy a mech and see what you think vaping one before you go down the route of making one and possibly wasting money and time on something you don't like [emoji5]

I was looking at various mech mods online while drinking my morning coffee and came across this poster, we regularly see people asking all manner of questions on safe builds and battery safety when using mechs on here, and i thought this was quite good for a simple reference point for folks, now please note i am not by any means saying this covers everything at all but any info is good info if accurate and correct so for all you mech users out there who are just starting out worth a taking a copy of this for future reference

remember as i said this does not cover everything, but is a very good reference point and thought id share

View attachment 146409

Could be a first help but I would not recommend to build anything before you really master the matter

That's why I am asking you guys... Because you have the experience more than me ... and for me I don't start to do something until I have the complete basics at least.. I'm still studying the whole idea

Like the other apes said, learn ohms law, the difference between parallel and series and general battery safety. Building a mech squonker is pretty straight forward and easy to do (I’ve built around 20 of em now) but you’ll need to know your stuff before hand.
Mechs are safe if you have the knowledge and common sense needed. Trouble is they aren’t forgiving like regulated mods if you have a short or resistance is way to low for your battery. Anyways, I’m sure with research and some patience you’ll get there. Feel free to shoot me a message if you’ve got any questions

Cheers
Max

Like the other apes said, learn ohms law, the difference between parallel and series and general battery safety. Building a mech squonker is pretty straight forward and easy to do (I’ve built around 20 of em now) but you’ll need to know your stuff before hand.
Mechs are safe if you have the knowledge and common sense needed. Trouble is they aren’t forgiving like regulated mods if you have a short or resistance is way to low for your battery. Anyways, I’m sure with research and some patience you’ll get there. Feel free to shoot me a message if you’ve got any questions

Cheers
Max

thanks @nerzz ... for sure i'll take the chance and give you all my questions ... let me prepare it and i'll send a long PM .... i am excited but i don't want to lose my face :D

This will help you on understanding ohms law first which will then help you understand series and parallel battery configuration.

Back
Top Bottom