What's new

So have brought self a sxk billet box as i cant afford or get the original

Firstly, get the battery out. Now take the Front Plate Off (Fire button side) Top Right corner, you'll see two hex Screws, undo them and remove. Negative plate is now free and you can remove. Reverse procedure to re fit after GENTLE adjustment.
Thanks have done this now now I want to try the insider v2 instead of the aspire coil is it possible to take the aspire adapter and coil out so it can be used again if I don’t like the insider 2?

Thanks have done this now now I want to try the insider v2 instead of the aspire coil is it possible to take the aspire adapter and coil out so it can be used again if I don’t like the insider 2?
Yep, you shouldn’t have a problem doing that...

So just removed the aspire coil and tired the insider v2 the way I thought it was used according to some yt vids but coming up with this
C3067710-B745-4CC7-9524-281C72B40A6D.jpeg
not sure how it wrong but guess out with this atty back to the aspire on in tlll I get my bb to play around more on tho was looking forward to trying the insider v2 since I got it

So just twisted the white bit at the bottom
Of the atty a bit and started working think I have a lot to learn about this mod

Attachments

• BBDA7DD5-9DAB-4F85-AB69-AC530E0DD7DA.jpeg
    BBDA7DD5-9DAB-4F85-AB69-AC530E0DD7DA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
Weird question but Is there any good you tube videos out there on building the sxk billet box style aty’s amd how to get them working properly? Think I need to learn a lot about the sxk billet boxes and there atys?

Weird question but Is there any good you tube videos out there on building the sxk billet box style aty’s amd how to get them working properly? Think I need to learn a lot about the sxk billet boxes and there atys?
Plenty on YouTube about building billet box rba’s, just search for the rba and you’ll find someone, watch the genuine ones too, sxk stuff is just a copy of them, so pretty much the same....
Wicking is the key to a rba working properly, too little cotton and you’ll be leaking, too much and you’ll be getting dry hits, thickness of juice also play apart here, it’s abit trail and error....
Also when installing the coil, worth checking for shorts on your mod/ohms reader with the chimney in place, as coil too high can contact the chimney and cause them, make sure your coil legs are clipped absolutely flush too, this is something that can cause shorts with the chimney is in place...

Plenty on YouTube about building billet box rba’s, just search for the rba and you’ll find someone, watch the genuine ones too, sxk stuff is just a copy of them, so pretty much the same....
Wicking is the key to a rba working properly, too little cotton and you’ll be leaking, too much and you’ll be getting dry hits, thickness of juice also play apart here, it’s abit trail and error....
Also when installing the coil, worth checking for shorts on your mod/ohms reader with the chimney in place, as coil too high can contact the chimney and cause them, make sure your coil legs are clipped absolutely flush too, this is something that can cause shorts with the chimney is in place...
Thanks that’s what I did with the insider v2 he seemed to vape like me Mtl and he said he had wicking problems so used a tiny bit more cotton then suggested so cooped that and with a little bit of playing by my self it has been working fine, have a cross bow coming with my next bb so will look up how to build that next

Back
Top Bottom