What's new

So have brought self a sxk billet box as i cant afford or get the original

rustypeb

Postman
Hi, so recently brought a sxk billet box as the chances of getting a authentic or affording one was off the table, I have originally fitted it with a aspire Nautilus 1.6ohm coil which even surprised me and is vaping like a dream
B60E1E9B-B3E7-41A5-900A-96A430801142.jpeg

I also brought the sxk insider V2 I haven’t used it yet but think I’ve worked out how it’s put together,
ADB8CF7A-B91F-4C64-A7BA-136C63211D8F.jpeg

but I also have lots of parts and o’rings I’m not sure what are for any help would be great
DE15D9EA-06EA-4F9D-8083-BEC67283BFC9.jpeg
plus a couple of pic of my new favourite vape
FC9596D1-DDBB-4BE5-97A3-B4E3F8774332.jpeg
3A938F0B-8851-476D-BFA9-D413B80E109D.jpeg
also one question is there a easy way to remove the battery when it needs charging?
Thanks all.

The infamous BB Slap works well :)
Hold BB in left hand and slap onto right hand. If it is excessively hard, the Negative plate can be removed and given a GENTLE squeeze which should make things easier.

The infamous BB Slap works well :)
Hold BB in left hand and slap onto right hand. If it is excessively hard, the Negative plate can be removed and given a GENTLE squeeze which should make things easier.
Thanks sounds like a good idea and not one I’ve had before of the just incase the neg pin is hard how do I remove it to gently squeeze it as the battery is in solid at the moment. Thanks

Firstly, get the battery out. Now take the Front Plate Off (Fire button side) Top Right corner, you'll see two hex Screws, undo them and remove. Negative plate is now free and you can remove. Reverse procedure to re fit after GENTLE adjustment.

Your SXK should have come with a battery strap, it's generally useless as it is due to it causing panel wobble, however; trim it down so there's enough for you to pinch it and pull your battery out, then when you fit it you need to skew it, as in each end should be further apart and starts to tuck inside, that's the best way I can describe it but it should now prevent panel wobble and you can pull your battery out easier.

Your SXK should have come with a battery strap, it's generally useless as it is due to it causing panel wobble, however; trim it down so there's enough for you to pinch it and pull your battery out, then when you fit it you need to skew it, as in each end should be further apart and starts to tuck inside, that's the best way I can describe it but it should now prevent panel wobble and you can pull your battery out easier.
Yeah I think it did but for the life of me I could get it to work. Am going to try what rob suggested then with the loop it i will hopefully be useful.

If you have any finger nails at all you could probably fre the battery by getting a finger nail on the top of the battery press and pull with your nail and the battery will come out

I ended up just squeezing the negative contact upwards with a pair of pliers. Stick a bit of rag between them and the outer case so you don't mark the BB with them though.

I’ve been using the corner of a panel to tease the battery out (-ve side) but it’s not great for the wraps on the battery.

I think it might actually be easier to squeeze out from the positive side using a plastic tool of some sort - I’ve got some car trim removers that I’m going to have a go with.

I should really bite the bullet and just use the ribbon but it’s a bit cack.

Thats how I rock my BB with the strap around the battery. Makes its so much easier to remove!
PXL_20210111_200252680.jpg

Back
Top Bottom